Dance Magic Dance

Originally published at: Dance Magic Dance – Gems of War

New Invasion Troop: Sir Wulfric

As a young Wargare, Wulfric traveled to Sword’s Edge to join the Wolf Knights, in service to the royal family. His natural skill, intelligence, and aggression soon saw him rise through the ranks to become a respected commander, and he eventually received a knighthood.

After 30 years of service, he returned to Maugrim Woods, an accomplished battle-leader and siegemaster.

Sir Wulfric will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra Rare Troop: Spiritdancer

The Spiritdancers of Maugrim Woods seek guidance from their ancestors by calling and conversing with Spirit Foxes, a rarely sighted animal in the woods, that exists half in this plane and half in another.

The Spiritdancer will be available for 300 Glory in the Rewards tab of the Shop, will be in Event Chests this week, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Hope's Crescent

Hope’s Crescent was a gift to Sir Wulfric from Queen Ysabelle herself, when he left her service to return to his homeland.

This week it will be available in both the Invasion shop, and in the Soulforge.

Join the Forum!

8 Likes

Yesss great weapon

3 Likes

Glad to see more alternatives to Mang. :smiley:

5 Likes

Triple damage? Well dang, that’s actually good then.

Is it a Wargare week for Invasion or Knight week? I’m assuming Wargare, but I really can’t tell.

Edit: Hold on though. The graphic says triple damage, but in the unowned section of weapons in-game, it shows up as double damage. Which one is it?

1 Like

Mang still better since you win att but i prefer this weapon then the splitted gem creator

Definitely better than those dual gems spawner, hell yeah!

Pretty much better than Mang if you go against 2x blue/brown tower. Which is a bit rare lol

1 Like

It’s going to be Wargare. :no_mouth:
I’m basing it off both troops being Wargare and the kingdom this coming week.

I can’t help but feel like this though…:person_facepalming:

2 Likes

Actually, I used the one for Divine week throughout it’s entire run and it worked really well. I still use it now in a divine team.

Ya with the buff from 4-6 gems per troops it is way better now

1 Like

It still have made me lost some matches, but that happens, still one of the best hero weapons considering you are using 4 divines for max gem creation. I hope other troops with same kind of a mix of two gem creation spells will get a buff too.

1 Like

I saw the title of this post and immediately thought…

8 Likes

Funny, this was my first thought:

2 Likes

The only issue with the new weapon is my Hero has more health than most enemies, so wont help much in PVP.

But this will be great for future raids and of course Pet Rescue :pig::rabbit::chicken:

2 Likes

Triple damage is the correct amount. We will update the text in game today to reflect this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Now, I feel the need to watch “Labyrinth” again. :sweat_smile:

Also…

I’m actually excited to try this weapon out. Kudos devs. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m excited for Spiritdancer, as she is univeral transfromer and perfect purple summon for GW. She should work well with Baba Yaga, another perfect summon.

But having 2 summoners in a guild war team might be too much. Spiritdancer is like green-Valkryie, useful to fill other troops, pretty useless if alone.

6 Likes

Great looking troops/artwork.
Gonna be a good week!

Good job guys

So, will a summoned Spirit Fox enter play empowered?