CONSOLE: New Mythic - Wulfgarok

Originally published at: CONSOLE: New Mythic – Wulfgarok – Gems of War
The first Wargare has returned to Maugrim Woods.

New Mythic Troop: Wulfgarok

First the Forest Guardian was seen, and now his master Wulfgarok has appeared. The Wargare speak of this as an omen, though whether for good or ill, their Druids have not decided.

Wulfgarok is the ancient ancestor of the Wargare people; they speak his name reverently, as if he were a God. Many believe that his return is a sign that the Wargare should rise up and fight alongside him to conquer the neighboring lands.

Wulfgarok will be the only Mythic Troop available from Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP chests for the next 7 days.

Please note this announcement only applies to PS4 and Xbox versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

4 Likes

@Eika Praise be to Harold!

9 Likes

Not sure I like Friday Mythic releases, I think it is worth the few extra day wait for the weekly reset when more troops get dumped into chests.

Praise the Sun! How much did you spent? :smiley:

Congratulations. I half heartedly opened 50 vip and 50 gem but that’s too little to expect him. Yet to have a mythic in 250 vip chests. They suck!

2 Likes

I opened 50 VIP chests and got super lucky with him!

4 Likes

Congrats! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

friday is cool, just enough time to try and get the 40k seals (or whatever the limit for the guild is) for guilds who struggle with those

50 vip keys later, I got mine. Fully traited of course.

3 Likes

No luck here

Of course i could buy 100$ of gems and open 50 vip chests to realise i didin’t catch it again.

Come on dev it’s time to drop the ridiculus price of gems

I don’t know if I’ll be able to get these Mythics as they come but as long as they’re in the chests later on gives me hope that I’ll have a chance. They will be right?

They will be but this is your best chance to get him. That’s not to say he’s worth it

Yes but the best time to get it is this week since this is the only mythic you can get.

I’m crossing my fingers the servers go crazy and give us Mythics in gold chests HA! :laughing:

Sorry to hear Ricky.
I got mine easy compared to gard

Just got my first mythic on legendary task but of course it was not him or guard

I’m at work, what mythic did we get?

Abynissia.

Yup abynissia

Oh well, 4 abynissia now. Still only missing plague :frowning: