Dance Magic Dance

Summon a Spirit Fox.

Out of every single troop in the game, that’s the one I never wanted to see summoned. It’s the devil.

Fortunately I can’t see Spirit Dancer being popular on defense.

2 Likes

No. No summoned troops start empowered.

You sure? If fully traited he should be full

She converts to green. Spirit Fox costs 9 mana and uses green. So basically, yes.

But no, not actually. Summoned troops don’t trigger their battle-start traits when they enter battle, including starting mana traits (see: Corrupt Sorceress/Anointed One, Dragonette summoned w/Dragon Boon trait, Warhawk summoned by Falconer).

2 Likes

Empowered triggers at the start of the match, so pretty sure. But we’ll see soon enough :slightly_smiling_face:

The only troop that summons with mana is the TDS’s baby dragon.

3 Likes

Plus 10 new Pets?

Ok my bad i was thinking about baby dragon but like you said he should be close to full when taking green mana

Yup 3 cosmetic

Looks cool. Shame the siege breaker is only moderate use for the one game mode it’s meant for. +8 Armour when the enemy towers have 75 attack stat? Please…

No bugs on monday reset? Im dissapointed i stayed up just for that. Was expecting to forge unreleased troops

3 Likes

8 new pets with black screen

tiny torte
shallow borer
sacred cub
mini giant
lil freedom
kit sith
bunny chick
baby beard

Nice weapon. Odd to see that it fits the flavor of the non-Maugrim Wargare; you have the 3 triple damage troops in the Wild Plains, who can do trip-damage to Green or Brown or Yellow, and Amira does double to blue. (which has been pretty fun in the early invasion stages where you can one-shot towers)