Ghosts of Lizards Past

Originally published at: Ghosts of Lizards Past – Gems of War

New Invasion Troop: Shadowhisker Shadowhisker will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Ultra-Rare Troop: Ghulemoth The Ghulemoth will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem,…

What was the previous tarot card that was added to the vault?

These two were released at the same time. Believe both are added to vault next week? But not sure

3 Likes

Yep they’ll be added to the Vault next week :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s been awhile, Kafka.

Thanks for the clarification, but is everything okay? There are some topics in the forums that need to be looked into…

2 Likes

For those of you who are F2P like I am, don’t forget to wander into the Soulforge to craft the weapon from the Aravatar campaign. This week is the first time since the end of that campaign that Pridelands is our home.

4 Likes

Shadowhisker really needs a second W; I keep reading her name as Shadow Hisker.

Shouldn’t she be Shadow-Whisker, for consistency with Shadow-Hunter?

6 Likes

Death Rites?

Thank you. This is driving me absolutely nuts.

@Kafka

5 Likes

Hang on guys, Shadow Whisker would make too much sense!:rofl:

They want us to think of this ghost cat as a H-isser of ghosts to spook all the townsfolk.

But don’t worry! Scooby-Doo and friends r on the case! Uh-oh! It looks like Daphne forgot to fill up the mystery machine, so they will have to walk through the spooky forest…

(I think that’s a better plot line than most campaigns, and I didn’t even have to think that hard)

1 Like

Yes.

10 char

1 Like

My question weren’t clear, or your reply was not to my comment. What was the previous Tarot card released in the vault?

:grinning:

It was Judgement. Below screens are from April 8th