Spirit Guide

Why even create such a problem in the first place?

1 Like

Yes it should be next week. But the 2nd bounty should be during a RB Event.

Yup it will be interesting to see what they will do, maybe give more sigils per day but people will need to pick which event they want to focus

It would be weird if both game modes used the same sigils, so my guess is other items that for now i shall call NOTSIGILS. XD.

If that the case we would see a notsigil troop in the show all section :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why do I have a sneaky suspicion that Scarlett will be defending the towers?

2 Likes

@Saltypatra just in case you guys planning to release a invasion video in 3 days, please forget it and do bounty video instead :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Rickygervais I’m glad to inform you that we are doing neither. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang, I wish we could use a spiritmane for some previews at least. Hopefully invasions won’t be as grindy as raid and bounties less rng dependent than those freakin gnomes giving me 2 (christian server) vault keys.

Yay, nice-looking filler troop and a one-use only Epic…

Trying to decipher Stone-shaker’s art - is that a saddle or something on his back? a tent?

I actually really like the look of Spiritmane.

I just assumed it was a saddle, if it was a tent I wonder how in the heck he could set it up, unless he has weird, human-like rhino hands.

It’s a saddle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why can’t Tacet or another beta tester make a video?

2 Likes

So who will be riding the thing? His lore hardly says ‘friendly and cooperative riding beast’?

1 Like

A Valraven

To be fair, half of the rideable beasts and creatures aren’t exactly friendly like the griffins.

*sigh*

This new mode is pretty much identical to the other new mode. It just has a different limitation on the team building and a slightly different set of initial fights.

1 Like

If 2 out of 3 or so of the new Epics we are gonna get only gonna be good for the Raids/Invasion mode and Dungeons for newer players, I must say that I am a little disappointed. Also it looks like the weapon(s) is much like the other one we got last week, which sadly set up the board for CPU quite often. These weapons and troops with a similar gem creation is too risky and can make you lose a game with only using it once, unless it is something Gar’Nok creates having a full Orc team.

1 Like

We have a few more troops to choose from, I guess…