Spirit Guide

But screenshot take 2 sec please try to do something just a couple screenshot :slight_smile:

Sorry @Rickygervais it isn’t that easy when we all have full schedules. You will experience Invasions very shortly.

ok then ty for the answer

Just go in blind and backwards Ricky. You’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Is March 5th Invasion going to have limitations on both Pridelands and Beasts?
I was re-reading 3.3 patch notes on Invasions and noticed
“Players will need to create teams using troops from a set Troop Type to fight in Invasions.”

yup i think it’s only troop type, at least it will be a small difference between raid and invasion cause these 2 mode look similar

Mode : Limitation

GW : Color
Raid : Kingdom
Invasion : Troop Type

6 Likes

And bounty probably same then raid boss?

1 Like

So… am Easy Week, unless every single enemy is super immune, Kerberos will have a feast.
Tower Killer
Kerberos
Hero Warden maybe (dragon eye, dust and wind, dragon eye, Black manacles)
Forest Guardian

Or skip Hero and place giant crab.

1 Like

Don’t forget how useful dire wolf is…

1 Like

Think towers will have hunter mark immunity?

1 Like

Well see what they consist of, but good thing is we have a lot of beasts to choose from. This is a lot like the daily tasks we have on console. I’m ready!

Is the surprise guest a puppy?

I want it to be a puppy.

I don’t think there will be limitation like that for Bounty.
You will have the Bountyhunter who boosts the number of points that you get and that’s all.

EDIT: does someone know if Bounty works also with Sigils? It’s not written in the patch note, but we can get Valraven during Bounty so…

1 Like

Towers have the same immunities as Raid Boss.

1 Like

For me it look like the same then raid boss but instead of fighting boss you fight regular troops and they come back stronger and it’s individual. So my guess is you will need sigils

2 Likes

Ok. So we Devour other troops, barrier our Tower Killer with FG and use it on towers.

If towers are at the back, Giant Crab to put em in front.
If their position varies, use Giant Toad.

Oh and can we have Wulgarok in the Soul Forge tomorrow please ?
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I confirm that we will need Sigils (cough cough gamefiles)…
I don’t know how devs are going to manage the Sigils when we will have a week with both Bounty and RB/Invasion :thinking:.

Isn’t suppose to be only 1x per month? If so they can put it on guild war week