Slight improvement on console meta team

Alternatively, they may begin to release kingdoms on PC at a slower rate and keep console release the same.

Sounds good. I have completely ignored the hero troop though myself.

Looking forward to Mab as she is the only one I have ever had Arcanes waiting for. Only other troops I want to trait are Maw, Khorvash, Jarl, War and Famine. Ill spend everything I have unlocking and traiting them

1 Like

We still need to catch up by Xmas. How many are we behind? 4? At least 1 more by then?

Catching up by Xmas seems like it will hurt unless the glory packs are 50% off

Some of the glory packs will be for commons and rares which will easily be gotten through gold/glory keys and wonā€™t require a glory purchase. In fact I think only Epic and above troops will really be worth a glory purchase, unless thereā€™s a significant discount to make the purchase mostly for the arcane viable.

Yeah, they COULD do that, but based on the recent pattern with troop releases, they arenā€™t going to slow down kingdom releases on PC to let console catch up.

The devs did say the an effort would be made to have the most sought after troops in the glory packs (as far as I remember). I wont waste 1 glory unlocking common-ultra rare troops unless they have arcanes I really need

2 Likes

There are a few teams with good, consistent speed. The thing with the meta is, if Mercy can fire right away itā€™s super fast, if not it CAN be slow, so itā€™s a little inconsistent

Sure, but what is consistently faster? Just about every build has some sort of Achillesā€™ heel when it comes to early game mana availability.

1 Like

Original Blue is the only one I can think of thatā€™s fast AND consistent

No team will ever win first turn every time (I hope) but to suggest anything is comparable to Maw/IK/Mercy/Sheggra is just daft.

Luckily that team isnā€™t great in defense :stuck_out_tongue: I use a ton of teams for invading that are in, or around, the 2 minute mark though.

1 Like

EK and Mab are really going to shake up things soon hopefully.

2 Likes

=) iv not vs this setup before on xbox. i look at it and it only makes me think why xD

Suuuurreee you canā€¦
By all means just post ONE of those 5 teams that are betterā€¦ This is one of the most boldfaced lies I have ever heard, xD.

2 Likes

Quickest i can think of is jarl,valkyrie,wight,miststalker (which is my current build after the ultracounter releases against my old (as if tau wasnt enough already sigh) ok sorry enough borderlineresque posting from meā€¦)

Another would be abhorath, dragonrider, skeleros, sylvasi. (not as effective as the first, and believe me i feel bad already for sharing the best deck ive yet made but ok)

Oh nice you got all perfect drops and act like you get that every game or something, mate my original deck (coronet, templar, alastair, rowanne) often wrecked whole teams that were WAY above me in stats in 3-4 turns granted if the drops were in my favor so that means nothingā€¦

But I do get things like that every game? It doesnā€™t require perfect drops. Just ones that arenā€™t horrible. If Mercy doesnā€™t get a cast first thing, itā€™s not a big deal to line up a cast or just fill IK manually and then melt through literally everything. Even Gorgotha.

This thread is mostly about the present Console meta team, which is (or was at the time. Is it still?) this team with pre-nerf Maw in front instead. I was showcasing what it can do without the 15% chance to devour, and what they might be able to replace it with after Maw gets nerfed.

Rowanne teams are perfectly legitimate, but if you take issue with something here, please elaborate.

Theyā€™re the teams that are better than Maw/IK/Mercy/Sheggra? Never.

As an aside I do find some people tend to exaggerate their team building skills. I have yet to see one team that was inventive from anyone. It really isnt a complicated thing

There are only so many ā€œviableā€ end game troops in the game, and most viable teams are just remixes of others. Itā€™s hard to be original when there are only so many things available and so many synergies and so many people trying to do new things all at once. So, regardless of how good someone is at building teams, if they have one that is effective, it is probably already in use by someone else.

Originality in team building is near impossible. Essentially what was asked for was an improvement on the Mercy/IK/Sheggra loop with Maw in front. Said loop is probably best done with Maw for console right now. After it gets nerfed, something else will take Mawā€™s place.

1 Like

Of course, thats all obvious, but my point stands that it is daft to blow your own trumpet when your teams are all pretty generic anyway

Not you @Kurokazna, people in general. Never found you be a trumpet blower

2 Likes