Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Yeah we did over 250 too before we were lucky. So keep going, they will come :slight_smile:

1 Like

And still not worth mentioning :sob:

Still good enough for honorable mention @aurora_x

1 Like

Since it’s a moving target (troops are added every week) the problem would keep repeating itself. I would think the threshold should be set to a certain distance from the total number of troops, rather than a static number

for example, if there are currently 331 troops in the game (not counting GW troops, as no one can have them to mythic yet), the threshold can be set to 20 away from that (so 311) and 25 for honorable mention (so 306). Then on monday, when 3 new troops are added, the threshold would automatically become 314, and 309 for honorable mention.

It doesn’t have to be those numbers of course, but the general idea, whatever numbers you decide.

2 Likes

That’s a fair point actually. We can assume that most people who are at the top of this list are going to near-guaranteed get any new event stuff maxed on the first day. Take that and add any extras? Seems a bit presumptuous though. “Yeah Shim got all three of those don’t even ask.” I don’t know …

Huh. New idea. What if we just had a Google Spreadsheet for this instead? Everyone can update at their own leisure… still the picture thing for verification at some points but still has merit.

2 Likes

It was always a matter of time before this ended up on google docs. I wanted to see how active it was. You can set one up if you want. In a spreadsheet we can also show guilds. I also was setting up a schedule for thresholds, but a public google doc would allow the threshold to be lower.

I’m really pegged trying to get my taxes done, learning another JavaScript framework for work, and finishing my novel (The Internet President: None of the Above). So I’d even be open to someone who wanted to take over the list.

I use the name None Of The Above in the game to remind me to work on my book, but it hasn’t worked that way. 6 more chapters to go. :slight_smile:

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

Actually if people can self service add and update the numbers, this thread can just be verification screenshots when people feel like it. That’s kind of lax, but I can see how this list could get crazy after us hoarders are unleashed with the new city.

May as well update before the new troops hit on Monday - 317

Stand and deliver!

5 Likes

That’s just showing off… maybe I should open some chests :rage:

4 Likes

Wow, impressive and I see you got enough glory and event keys you’re going to knock out the next three. Impressive and you take the lead @Shimrra!

1 Like

I was going to wait until tomorrow, but here you go.

2 Likes

In the event of a tie, its alphabetical order right? ^^

1 Like

Nope it’s order of posting. You got first post on 323. @Shimrra

Too bad. Then I will make sure to not delay my posting again.

2 Likes

Sorry @yonizaf. I remember mentioning it somewhere in the thread the first time a tie happened. I put a note to make it clearer next to the leader board.

I read the posts from where I left off and update as I go along in time order. The two of you are reaching a level most of us can only marvel at. You’re both winners in my book. :open_mouth:

Gonna b a race once the new kingdom is released…

1 Like

I honestly don’t think it really matters who is first or second if we have the same number lol.

I should be jumping to higher postitions now.

Maybe on Monday ill even find the new Mythic.

1 Like

My collection is still pretty weak. 331 total with 29 not at mythic which means I’m only on 302.