Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

I also noticed you have 30 cities in that screenshot, but there are only 27 on the map. Is it showing stars for apocolyse/guardians/primal? I didn’t know they had star power. Is that a real thing?

Another thing I just found on ashtender. Want to see only troops you haven’t fully traited yet? Just put “!3” in the search box. The “!” means not (standard programming hidden feature).

BTW there would be all traitstones needed next to each of those troops,but I traited most of them up. I just have 21 more to go.

1 Like

Yes, “!3” works, as does “<3”, as does “<=2”.

6 Likes

Most non programmers wouldn’t know to try it. :slight_smile: Amazing as always. About the only thing that’s missing on ashtender is a way to sort the Traitstones/Kingdoms sidebars.

I’m already enjoying the new default to include base rarity. I also appreciate that it’s linked to my account so I never have to update it and since it’s web based I can access it on my phone, PC, and Linux server.

1 Like

@PGSundling I have +2 now for Stonehammer and Nyx.

2 Likes

Cool, but more than +1 since since last screenshot @Jainus . Can you add a screenshot? Do you guys think +1 is a good threshold to not need a screenshot, or what do you think is an appropriate number? We’re still feeling this out.

How big a change should be allowed since the last screenshot without requiring a new one?

0 voters

Pending
@Jainus to 315. (waiting on poll results or a screenshot)
@Aelthwyn to 318 (still need feedback on this other tool, everyone else so far has used ashtender)

1 Like

Not much but I expect to get some to mythic after the new kingdom is out and I spend my gold keys :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PGSundling

2 Likes

+1 Stonehammer :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s interesting, we don’t do so much legendary tasks on monday, but spread it out across the week. Yes, Monday is more than the other days, but not by that margin. And we really seldom get a card, but last and this week got 3 mythic, yay! War, Death and Famine.

3 Likes

three of the 4 apocalypse mythics from legendary tasks in one/two weeks? :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

We got a total of 1 xD
In god knows how many legendary tasks completed.

1 Like

We did 33 legendary tasks in Unrepentant this week and didn’t get a mythic either. I think it’s about once ever 100-150 tasks, but the RNG is streaky, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they came together.

293 Not bad @Terrorist,. Still not enough for an honorable mention. I’m 5 away from honorable mention myself (302) and next time I spend keys it’ll require 310 (on Wednesday).

Seriously no feedback on this toDo monitor guys? I want to add @Aelthwyn on the board, but they don’t use Ashtender. Can anyone confirm that ToDo monitor is tied directly into the game and not just user entered data? Of course, that would save me some grief if they took 5 minutes to link their account to Ashtender like the rest of us. I hate leaving things unresolved. I’m a little OCD sometimes.

1 Like

Congrats on level 1000 @DonBoba. You picked a good time to get event keys. You’ll need a lot of them next week. I recommend some explore with some boombots to rack up a bunch of levels. When I hit 1,000 I raised 5 levels an hour with boombots in explore. It doesn’t last though. It gets harder with every level.

1 Like

I’ve been keeping track of my legendary tasks completed, and have almost 200 entries now. No mythics as of yet.

1 Like

No ToDo monitor isn’t tied directly into the game. The user enters his/her own data. Now I understand what is your problem. It is no big deal.

For the rest, it does exactly the same as Ashtender. I may be wrong, but I think that @Lyya got inspired by the ToDo Monitor at the beginning.
It shows all the traistones you have, those you need. What you need to increase the power of a given kingdom. You can filter by base rarity, see which troops you still have to ascend/level/trait.
So I don’t need Ashtender, as it does more or less the same and nearly all my troops are fully levelled and fully traited, except a few of the most recent ones.

And yes, Apocalypse/Guardians/Primal are considered like kingdoms in the ToDo Monitor, but they aren’t. They don’t have star powers in the game.

2 Likes

I’ve got 480 event keys i should be covered :smiley:
Apart for event this week i don’t do explores xD

2 Likes

Thanks for the background, @Aelthwyn!

There’s a difference between game connected data (updated automatically) and user entered data (on the honor system). While I would certainly trust someone from such a prestigious and important guild, it does pose certain problems in general with verifications. Granted, screenshots can be modified, computers can be hacked, etc.

Unless someone has a better idea, in the meantime, I’ll just add a note that it’s user entered with ToDo Monitor. Also you’ll need to remember to subtract more than 10 when the new classes get added. Not ideal, but with the note, I’ll leave it to the readers discretion.

1 Like

:smiley:
Honesty and prestige are quite different things. :smiley:

319 now. I finally got the Holy Grail (my 6th Autumnal Imp) in a LT.

1 Like

If you are looking for “verified” data, the best you’ll get is from people publishing their permalink on my site (or sending it to you via PM). Since that also exposes team roster and some other details, I expect that not everyone would be comfortable sharing it, but it is as close as you would get to “truth.”

Personally, I feel it’s overkill, considering most similar topics on “most tribute” or “highest treasure hunt score” have not required harder evidence than easily-faked screenies.

1 Like

you are absolutely right @Lyya, which is why in the end I relented and put the user entered data on the list. I just wish we were all using your tool so it didn’t require interpretation. It slows me down, when I can’t just look at a number with standard search criteria and I’m done.