Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Didn’t do too well. :wink: What a kidder @Maxx. I’m happy with just barely getting on the leader board.

I’m looking forward to updating the rankings tonight after reset. You guys are hitting some impressive numbers! As always ties will be based on order posted. Good luck with your event keys next week everyone.

318, thanks to 3 from suncrest and blowing my stash of keys.

1 Like

321 after opening thousands of gold and glory chests today.
All troops fully traited now too.
Might be able to get more, but I horde my gem chests for new base mythics.

Still dont have any mythics in the new kingdom:

Make that 321 just found pharos.

3 Likes

I’ve got 321 also, just got my 4th mythic in the city. I should have waited until the next imp to spend more VIP keys. Now I’ve got 3 mythic spring imps. I wish I’d spend those keys last month to get imp of love.

This is me yesterday. Can’t raise the new troops yet but I got some ultras from before.

I’m starting to update the list. Get your last minute postings in.

@Brakkish you need either a count “>0” or level 20 search term before I can add you to the rankings. I’ll add you based on original posting date when you post the updated screenshot.

I finally got on the leader board and tied @DonBoba again. We both went up one. He posted first, so he wins the tie. Doh! :blush:

The scheduled increase in threshold dropped a bunch of people off the list, but the event comes on the next weekly reset. Many of you are going to fight your way back onto the leader board.

I started a former honorable mention for those who fell off honorable mention like @Tacet and @KrudlerTheHorse.

And me at 336 :stuck_out_tongue:

I think this is me kicking yo ass :smiley:

Hurrah for petty rivalry in meaningless competition. I feel so good now.

5 Likes

Back on to the leader board. :slight_smile:

Y’know what they say…

I did post this above… maybe your subconscious filtered it out…

…and you know I don’t have the IT skills to fake such a thing…

4 Likes

If my math is right, that leaves just 4 troops not mythic for you. Sheesh.

Five… Garuda, Tezca, Necrezza, Archdruid (which I didn’t Mythicise when it was in store) and Aurai (which we have one copy of).

Tezca I should get done next week with the Snots event.

I hadn’t opened any keys for months…

1 Like

Ahh, yeah, I was excluding the 6 guild war troops.

Archdruid comes into chests monday, fyi.

Next reset after the new event will be the next ranking update.

Oops. Lol ^^