Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

The 280 are right. You just have a lot of mythics but didn’t level them all up to 20.

1 Like

I know I was just pointing out that telling people to sort by lvl 20 is inaccurate (which the main post instructs) so some people’s numbers may not be accurate that were posted

People that have enough mythic to enter this table will have them fully leveled. Its to exclude mythics person doesn’t own. So its as accurate as it gets.

1 Like

@DonBoba Makes a good point. The people who are on the leaderboard, are at such a high level of play that if a mythic is not leveled, it’s a mistake. If you have 310+ mythics you probably also have at least a few hundred thousand souls just laying around. I know I’ve got over a million.

The level 20 search criteria has helped a number of people (including some in my own guild) realize they had unleveled mythics. It’s a good thing to realize you have a level 15 famine. I’ve even done it before. Thanks for the comment @Mekkalyn I added a note to sort by level to see if you forgot to level any up. That will help people.

Regardless it is more accurate to sort by count, which is why I pointed it out. It does the job of taking away mythics you don’t have while still counting ones that aren’t level 20 when the criteria is “most mythics” and not “most lvl 20 mythics”.

More people than just leaderboard worthy have posted theirs to share. So it’s not as if this thread is only for the winners.

Everyone on this thread is a winner. :slight_smile:

I updated the message to allow both. Mentioning the 2 different approaches will still help people find if they have unleveled mythics and allow people that do to submit all mythics. Is the updating wording clear enough, or do you have an alternative version @Mekkalyn?

I’m sorry, didn’t want to sound snotty. :slight_smile:

Nah, we’re still figuring it out. It was a fair point.

It’s the calm before the storm. Since it’s such a big jump with the new city, I’ll wait to update the thresholds until the end of the first day with the new city. Otherwise most of the list would be bumped to honorable mention.

@PGSundling, Just a thought but it might be best to update the list after Monday. I’m thinking that is when most people will be ascending the most troops to mythic.

1 Like

I’m still missing a lot. I’ll be opening all gold, glory and gem keys today so just posting this here so I can see how many I mythiced with these keys.

1 Like

New kingdom plus finally opening my large stash of keys… so…

@PGSundling

…and not sure the kingdom name is coming through in @lyya’s site… I just changed to Suncrest as home kingdom

322 for me now…

1 Like

Sorry, was late on the update tonight. The new kingdom’s name, banner, and shield should be available now.

2 Likes

I just barely made the new cutoff for the leaderboard. Yeah! I’ll update tomorrow night to give people a chance to update before the threshold goes up.

For our poll, The winner by a slight margin was update rankings weekly (50%), closely followed by “as soon as possible” (40%). I’ve been thinking about when I have time to reliably update things and realized what I think is the perfect schedule to give people to rely on.

We might all be in different timezones, but we all know when daily reset is. When new cards comes out is about a weekly cadence. Putting that together, what makes the most sense to me is to update the ranking just after the reset, every time new cards are added. This gives everyone 24 hours to get the new card up.

So most weeks I’ll do one update, plus an extra update for weeks with a new mythics or new cities. We don’t need a new update for “I’m sorry” epics or new guild war troops since it’s not possible to get those to mythic immediately.

Does that sound fair guys? So after the next reset, I’ll update the thresholds and rankings.

5 Likes

Sounds good.

1 Like

318 after new kingdom key opening, while missing 3 base mythics. Of course I have 4x War.

Edit: doh, didn’t see the count filter. So 315 after removing the 3 I’m missing.

1 Like

Didn’t do too well

1 Like