Scorpius in GW Bugged Scoring Wise

Honestly, I don’t see your point. I explained above how true damage and devours don’t “deduct” points. All you need is to do more than 4x the damage that your opponent does. I easily achieve that many days using true damage, devour and insta-kill troops, along with entangle, mana-drain, silence, damage-reduction and other things to limit how much damage the opponent does. Sylvanimora is another good Brown option that does a lot of damage while limiting the opponent’s ability to damage you.

There are tons of options and everyone competes under the same constraints whether something changed in the formula or not. My opinion from the beginning of GW has been, and remains, a “perfect” score is impossible to achieve, so all we can do is try our best each day given what we know.

5 Likes

Hey if you’re happy with scores of 9200-9300 for a day then I’m happy for you. But I expect myself to score higher than that.
I can’t score high with devour and true damage. Even if I use the troops you recommend so aggressively. With my luck… They recover from the Entangle and get 3 skull drops in a row. That’s the type of RNG I face. So if you’re seeing it differently in wars. Then appreciate it while it lasts.
I scored 56k last week despite using Scorpius.

Feel free to show me your score before trying to tell me what troops I should use moving forward.

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize we were engaged in some kind of online pissing match. I’m also sorry if I have come across as “aggressive” in any way, nor was I ever intending to tell you what troops you should use.

For the record, I don’t keep records of my guild war performance by screenshot, spreadsheet or in any other form. I typically score north of 50,000 and my highest is over 56k, but my guild is only in bracket 3-4 on PS4 and I don’t feel any particular need to absolutely maximize my weekly score. Any comparison between you and me would be meaningless - you face a much stiffer challenge and obviously care about GW scores a lot more than I do.

I’m not sure what it is you’re looking for in this thread, but it is clear that I can’t provide it, so I’m out.

4 Likes

I think I’ve mentioned this a few times. But again…

I just wanted to know if Scorpius is working as intended in regards to his cast and guild war points.

At this point I’m pretty much over my search for knowledge about it.

Everything else just seemed to distract from that point. To at sometimes being eductional while at other times a slap in the face.

I’m sorry if I overreacted by making it into a pissing contest. I see now you were just trying to help. After a week’s worth of back in forth between what seems like everyone and me. I just felt compelled to say… Hey guys…I know what I’m talking about here! Lol
Or at least thought I knew… But since the update… Things seem to be different.
My guild and I have already talked in depthly and figured out different teams to score points with in wake of post update GW. We adapt and over come.

The subject is pretty null at this point. But since I did post this under support. You’d think by now a Dev would make a statement about my issue.

Evidently we didn’t argue enough or make enough drama to get attention or support on the topic. It is what it is.

2 Likes