๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๐Ÿ”ฎโค๏ธ Riverford rank 31. Recruitment closed. Complete about 4 legend tasks a week. โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๐Ÿ”ฎโค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Hi

My names Ricky and Iโ€™m the Guild Master of Riverford, currently ranked 33rd on the Leaderboard. Iโ€™ve been playing almost two years and I named the Guild after the road I live on.

Since the 2.1 release its became evident that every player in an active Guild benefits by contributing seals and gold to unlock rare troops and team bonuses.

With that in mind, Iโ€™ve been trying to strengthen my Guild recently and we have been completing all six tasks regularly now. We also completed two legendary tasks this week
We have moved from 50th to 33rd in the rankings in the last two months since Iโ€™ve been recruiting more active players.

What we offer:

A fun active Guild with members from all over the world
We have our own Facebook page Gems of War - Riverford where players share Troop combinations, ideas and redeem codes.
We have unlocked all 6 task bonuses which you will enjoy added to your Stats as soon as you join which will help you in PVP battles.

What I require from you:

That you get 1500 Seals every week
That you donate a minimum of 300,000 gold each week to help unlock tasks. The bonuses stack.
That you earn 150 trophies minimum in order that we keep gaining momentum up the league rankings.
Notice via Facebook preferable or in game chat if you are going on holiday and canโ€™t contribute one week. If you are a steady player then one weeks grace will be allowed IF you let the Guild know.
Please respect my decision to kick people if they donโ€™t fulfill the requirements.

If you are still levelling up kingdoms then we are probably not the Guild for you at the moment

Any questions feel free to ask

My Guild Vice Manager Jeff (htismaqe) is copied in so he can reply and add members to the Guild since he is in the US and I am in the UK

Ricky

:gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Come on people. We need just a few more active players to get beyond even where we are now.

Join us!

We still need 1 more.

Hi Ricky

I am looking for new guild. I am level 168, active every day. I have dragon and celestial armor, 15 kingdoms lvl 10. I do your requirements every week in my actual guild.

Hi there.

whatโ€™s your username then and Iโ€™ll send you an invite. :relaxed:

Hi

My username is LORD FITO. I will take invite tomorrow morning.

I can send you an invite tomorrow morning, are you US then?

Send my invite now, I am from the middle europe.

I will send it shortly. Just tried to enter the Guild screen and first it told me I wasnโ€™t in a guild and then the screen loaded completely blank with no buttons or statues. LOL

OK itโ€™s sent.

Cheers Jeff. Welcome aboard. Iโ€™m on holiday. My internet connections weak but see you aw in it. Cheers guys. Z

Looking for one more person at the moment to join us.

Iโ€™m interested in joining.
Iโ€™m level 332 and average 1500 seals, 600k, and 300 trophies a week.
Iโ€™m currently in a guild, but Iโ€™m ready to change over at any time.
My invite is LUNARI-FENIX.

Hi Lunari

You need to leave your current Guild before I can invite you.

Regards
Ricky

Done. Iโ€™m ready for the invite.

Ok Iโ€™ve sent you the invite - Welcome to Riverford :+1:t2::grinning::gem::gem::gem::gem:

Hi

Looking for two or three players to strengthen.

Message myself and Htismaqe if you are interested in joining us.

Thanks

1 Like

Looking for one more player in place before tasks reset.

Iโ€™m level 506 and should easily make the weekly quotas, but I am not on Facebook. If that is not a problem, I will leave my current guild, so you can invite me.

Hi Sepp

Being on Facebook isnโ€™t required. We currently have 13 members on it but not mandatory

Ok so I can send you an invite if you leave your guild.

What us your username?

Regards
Ricky