๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๐Ÿ”ฎโค๏ธ Riverford rank 31. Recruitment closed. Complete about 4 legend tasks a week. โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๐Ÿ”ฎโค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Hi there,
Iโ€™m on a guild atm, but since they are casual, iโ€™m looking for a more competitive guild!
Not that iโ€™m playing for a very long time, actually just started like a month ago, although, in between leveling kingdons, donated 200k gold week. As i already have all kingdons lv 10 now, gold should be no problem!
As far seals go, usualy got 1500 by Tuesday, and Trophies, just this week got 1k +, and still going.

So, would love to be part of an active guild. If u guys decide to let me in, plase let me know so i can get out of the actual guild.
Inv code: DSTRYR

Hi Dstryr

Ok Iโ€™ll send you an invite and letโ€™s see how you go.

Let me know when you leave your current guild so I can send it.

PS. Unlocked 4 bonuses but just hold your gold until the reset tomorrow since I donโ€™t think weโ€™d have enough to unlock a 5th but thatโ€™ll give us a good start tomorrow reset.

Ricky

Feel free to invite Ricky76 :slight_smile:

Thanks, Rusty! My invite code is Eomund :-). The smile is part of my username.

Sorry. All caps EOMUND :slight_smile: .

Looking to squeeze one more player in before tomorrowโ€™s reset.

Contact myself or htismaqe if interested.

Regards

1 Like

Looking for one active player to join us. Enjoy 4 bonuses to your stats right away. Seals are at 31,000 so far on course to hit 40,000 for fourth straight week

Drop me a message.

Regards
Ricky

Looking for one player.

We are just under 400k away from completing all 6 tasks.

Come on there must be someone keen to join a Guild that will have all 6 tasks unlocked by end of today?

I replied in your other thread. I didnโ€™t notice this one.

Currently have one spot open.

We have two slots open. Ranked 32nd. We are completing 3 to 4 Legendary tasks a week.

Awesome guild with awesome players we are all very friendly and helpful

Have a spot? โ€œTPAKTOP 1โ€, 300-500k. PC/Mobile.

We still have one spot open.

Hi, Iโ€™m looking for a new guild because my guild master has left and my guild is falling apart. I contribute a minimum of 400k gold, 1500 seals and about 150-200 trophies per week. Iโ€™m level 805, play daily and all kingdoms are leveled up. Your guild sounds perfect for me except for one thing, I donโ€™t have a facebook account. Is that a dealbreaker?

Hi there. Thanks for your interest. No Facebook isnโ€™t mandatory.
If you want to join then send me your invite code and leave your current guild.

Regards
Ricky

thanks. Invite code LOSTFLOUNDER

Hi there.

Ok invite has been sent to you. Welcome to the Guild.

1 Like

Hi, If youโ€™re still recruiting, Iโ€™m looking for a more active guild. Currently, Iโ€™m level 240 with avg donations: 300k gold, 1500 seals, 200 trophies

invite code: โ€œFederico 18โ€