Recruitment Open. Riverford Rank 43 and climbing. Looking for 2 very active players to strengthen

Hi

My names Ricky and I’m the Guild Master of Riverford, currently ranked 43rd on the Leaderboard. I’ve been playing almost two years and I named the Guild after the road I live on.

Since the 2.1 release its became evident that every player in an active Guild benefits by contributing seals and gold to unlock rare troops and team bonuses.

With that in mind, I’ve been trying to strengthen my Guild recently and for third week in a row we hit the 40K seals and unlocked Purple, Blue, Red and Yellow tasks. We also have moved from 50th to 43rd in the rankings in the last two weeks since I’ve been recruiting more active players.

What we offer:

A fun active Guild with members from all over the world
We have our own Facebook page Gems of War - Riverford where players share Troop combinations and ideas
We have unlocked Purple (Magic) :crystal_ball:, Blue (Armour) :shield:, Red (Attack) :crossed_swords: and Yellow (Life) :heart: all of which you will enjoy added to your Stats as soon as you join which will help you in PVP battles.

What I require from you:

That you get 1500 Seals every week
That you donate a minimum of 250,000 gold each week to help unlock tasks. The bonuses stack.
That you earn 150 trophies minimum in order that we keep gaining momentum up the league rankings.

If you are still levelling kingdoms then we are probably not the Guild for you at the moment

Any questions feel free to ask
Ricky

:gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem:

1 Like

Still looking for two people to join us.

You’ll receive the four bonuses we’ve unlocked to your stats as soon as you join and I don’t expect you to contribute gold until the task resets tomorrow

Come on players, get in touch.