[Reported] Graphics Gone in Battles

Huawei P30
Reinstalling solved the problem for about 24 hours and then it returned.

Good thing is that for me it’s just a slight inconvenience because Steam is my main play option and PC works fine.

2 Likes

I noticed that the bug manifests itself when notifications arrive on the phone. Samsung A71

1 Like

Bonjour, avez vous avancé depuis une semaine car je vous rappelle que ceux qui n’ont pas été bannis souffrent aussi de ne pas jouer correctement depuis 10 jours…

1 Like

I have all notifications turned off and still encounter this big :sob:

2 Likes

I’ve found a temp fix guys, when your in battle, to go the cog wheel, and change your graphics settings to mythic. Ever since I did this I hadn’t had any of the horrible ghosts battles yet.

I’m using a Samsung tablet S6. With all settings off except the graphics quality to mythic

It will change back to low when you leave the game such as this but check it often and you won’t have any problems. Sucks but it works…

2 Likes

Same problems / issues!
Android

1 Like

Used the fix for 8 hours with no problems so it’s a great workaround.

Just ensure you check that you keep your graphics quality at Mythic

My guild has had zero problems too.

2 Likes

Mythic or Low quality - the same for me.

1 Like

I’m using Samsung Galaxy S21+. My graphic always reset to Low, even when I choose Medium, High, etc…This graphic reset to Low issue has happened since some previous version. But on 6.7.0, it has this graphic issue gone too.

1 Like

Still happening constantly. Very frustrating. Tried changing graphics quality to mythic, which doesn’t help at all. Plus it resets to low immediately anyways. Playing on Samsung Galaxy 22. Really hoping this gets fixed before the next gnome weekend, because it really slows me down to not know what I’m targeting.

3 Likes

Huh, haven’t seen red before…

1 Like

The graphics settings keep changing. Whatever I set it to, it switches around. I set it to mythic - a minute later it’s ultra. I set it to ultra, it jumps to medium 5 minutes later. I set it to low - black & white squares, welcome to! Whenever the quality changes - black & white squares, welcome to! Someone in the thread mentioned “until notification comes” - the switch happens with or without notification coming to the phone… :frowning: Please fix this, the game is unplayable on phones :frowning:

Screenshots taken maybe 10 seconds apart…

1 Like

Oh I am relieved to see this post, I created an account to report the same thing. It has only happened since I got my new phone, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Android). I haven’t been able to reliably recreate the issue-- it seems to just happened randomly. Doesn’t matter what game mode or battle I am in.

1 Like

During the war

1 Like

Im suffering the same issue with Samsung Galaxy S10 5G

If i set Graphics to medium (or anything other than low) the issue goes away, however after 1 or 2 games, the graphics setting resets itself back to Low and the issue returns.

If the devs could ensure the user selected graphics setting doesnt change, then this could be a good mitigation until the issue is fully resolved.

3 Likes

Some additional info.
I didnt get the issue at all during a long playthrough on the current Journey event. But it started happening again immediately when i went back to faction assault,

1 Like

Still frequently happening for me on Android also.

Could we get a progress update on this? For mobile players this is a really bad usability bug.

3 Likes

Still the same problems!!!

2 Likes

Seriously, it’s has been over 1 month but this problem still hasn’t been fixed.

1 Like

Have you forgotten about this?

2 Likes