[Reported] Gold mark bonus for citadel victory doesn't work

Scaled down by alliance size. :smirk:

3 Likes

Every update, they have more to fix.
Every update, rewards are bugged.
Every update, people are confused.
Every update, there are new money offers.
Every update, we have to remind them to keep us updated on what is going on.

This is why the community is getting smaller and smaller, why some of the best players have left, and why some players have just lost interest. They need to honestly fix things BEFORE they keep breaking them. It’s like they’re driving down the road in a pickup truck with their muffler dragging on the road behind them.

It needs to stop because you can only throw so many money offers at a game before it’s apparent that you are losing money and are desperate.

And you even neglect to mention anything on guild wars ever since that sad attempt at getting feedback from us. Guilds are dying because of it, and instead you shove these garbage updates down our throat and expect us to like it, even though they don’t even work properly.

You guys lost your credibility a long, long time ago, but Luke Skywalker isn’t going to come and save us…:milky_way:

20 Likes

additional - also the gold mark reward for winning central spire doesn´t work… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

It might be awarded at the end of Sunday, but yeah, it’s probably just bugged.

If we do the math, they earned around 300 dollars in 6 months of working on this update… I would say a total failure visible to everyone

1 Like

So, none of the gold mark rewards have been given at all, this week. Can we get confirmation that this is being logged somewhere, and all players will get their gold marks sent to them, when you eventually fix the system?
Like the (5 months ago) confirmation that players missing their leaderboard rewards in PvP would be logged and they’d get their rewards when you fix THAT system (which you didn’t do, and launched a new update on top of, apparently), and we’re still waiting for.
It’s become a bit ridiculous the amount of rewards you’re currently withholding, possibly to be given later, because you’re more interested in rushing out more broken updates and monetising more of the game, rather than fixing what is already broken, and compensating those affected by the breaks in your game.

8 Likes

Yeah, looks like the central spire victory reward didn’t work either. I’ll let someone else handle that bug report, or we could hope it ends up fixed with the other issue. Probably caused by the same thing, maybe the server failing to identify that players are in a winning alliance.

2 Likes

That shows the problem has not been fixed.

1 Like

Yup

2 Likes

Devs you are owing Dark Order TWO days of Gold Mark bonus now…every week adds one more.

3 Likes

Yep, plus the gold mark bonus we should have gotten for winning Central Spire.

2 Likes

It’s a different problem - as Madd mentioned, the alliance that wins central spire is supposed to get a one time gold mark bonus, instead of voting rights in the region. This is unrelated to the original bug reported in this thread.

1 Like

we’re basically stuck waiting for the submitted patch hotfix

Gold Mark Bonus is active!!! Not sure exactly where or how long, but I got 50 GM instead of SM in Goblin area…

4 Likes

Did it display as gold or silver before earning it?

Will also need to figure out if it’s just the regions from yesterday. Thanks for posting this.

1 Like

was testing repeat region bonuses in an area before posting and just silver marks (on repeats)

So yeah, 50 gold mark per citadel win and doesn’t require living on the game to gain gold marks from farming. I’m satisfied

I’m assuming if the “2nd place” alliance could coordinate and target a single Citadel, they can sneak a win and get a larger Gold Mark pay out.

4 Likes

Well I just checked Maraji Expanse too - played all 5 battles (potions made it take an hour…haha) and only got silver marks. So it seems to be yesterday’s two areas only (Summer Isle and Winter’s Reach).

Oh and thank you Dark Order - awesome!

2 Likes

I just collected the 100 total gold marks from summer isle and winters reach (2x50) - does it mean we probably can earn 150 gold marks tomorrow with Southwild, Aidania and Geheron currently being under attack? If so, that would be insane. oO They said something about scaling, but is 50 the lowest oder highest amount of gold marks? Missing out several hundreds of gold marks for other players/alliances will be a pretty big deal. Anyway, i’m pretty happy about the rewards. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So, apparently this is a server side setting that doesn’t need the client hotfix that is diligently being worked on at all. If it stays like this and doesn’t mysteriously disappear or significantly dry up again, I feel like I can’t be anything but very happy. This feature addresses quite a few resource bottlenecks the community has been complaining about for years now. PvP, here I come, someone borrow me a Stellarix, please.

6 Likes

That is the big question no one knows.