Raid boss Questions and answers

@Ozball so portal 10 is max but doe’s it reset every day or it’s over?

Once a week.

1 Like

ok wow will be done in 1 day lol

1 Like

You guys rock!

1 Like

@Ozball What are probabilities like for the Kingdom troops we pull from the tier rewards? Are they essentially the same event keys except without the traitstones?

What’s the max ascension of troops in the raid boss shop? Will mythics be available in the pool for example

So if any interested to craft zull, you will need

96 orb of wisdom minor (orange)
480 orb of growth minor (green)
96 orb of ascension minor (blue)

Good luck!

Edit: btw im surprise they don’t sell orbs in the shop

1 Like

Um, that will get you one Orb of Power. You need eight of those for Zuul’Goth.

2 Likes

You are right that even worst i corrected numbers

Zuul’Goth’s price is too high. In fact, I don’t see why devs have to put a carrot like him so we will have to farm orbs… Orbs should be used only for boosting troops not crafting a troop…

1 Like

Let’s say you finish every raid boss #1, you will need 24 week to craft him depending of other event rewards

1 Like

If they weren’t supposed to be called Snotstones (Snots for short) then they wouldn’t have that colour and consistency…

2 Likes

Not going to lie here, I chuckled.

1 Like

Can anyone shed any light on the scoring system? How is it possible for two people to be at the same boss level, but for one of those people to have several thousand more points?

1 Like

Player who has more dmg on the same boss level have lost some battles. If you lose a boss battle your score increases but you stay on the same boss level.

5 Likes

This appears the resource assumptions behind the Raid Boss mode.

1. Let us assume you start the week with zero gems.

2. From Mon to Fri, you can grind through PVP to get 750 snot stones which will yield you 150 gems.

3. On Sat, you use 100 out of the 150 gems upgrade yourself to Tier 2.

4. You do Raid Boss on Sat and Sun until you run out of sigils.

Is there somewhere, ANYWHERE, in the game some explanation about how all this new fancy stuff works?

Just for the plebs that cannot read the forum, you know.

Not that coming here they might find a tutorial, God forbids.

1 Like

Could someone tell me the total cost for closing the 10 portals, please?

I only have the last 2 (portal 9: 130k and portal 10: 180k). Assuming there is no portal 11, Im not sure about that.

A member of my guild reached boss lvl 500 and said that its the maximum.

That seems like a claim that needs proof — a set of screenshots or confirmation from a developer. There’s no reason why the boss level couldn’t increase indefinitely.