Raid boss Questions and answers

Why does it have to? You can just keep killing the level 500 boss, correct?

1 Like

Or you could kill a level 505 Zuul’Goth over and over (hi publishers!). Or a level 505, followed by a 510, followed by… The existence of a level ceiling on Zuul’Goth is not something that is obvious.

1 Like

I didn’t count myself, but @turintuor said in another thread it was 530,000 total which seems about right.

2 Likes

My view is the simple one: bad planning. The developers didn’t anticipate players being able to reach and perform at that level.

“640K ought to be enough for anyone” -Bill Gates

2 Likes

Any chance of getting a prize breakdown for the leaderboard and what awards are given to each position? Everyone can see what the top 100 players get, but what about after that? :smiley:

I’m pretty sure only the top 100 on the raid leaderboard get individual prizes.

2 Likes

Really? Aw, that sucks. Not sure why they bother to tell you what % you’re in then if that’s the case. Seems kind of superfluous. Oh well. Thanks for the answer @Ashasekayi :smiley:

1 Like

I thought the 10% thing meant that’s what the leaderboard is. It’s a bit confusing.

1 Like

Nobody think that suck the non used sigils will be reset at the end of event??

Let’s say everyone in the guild buy tier 4, so everyone play and win some random free sigils because they kill raven. Then the guild close portal 10.

There is certainly people with over 20 sigils remaining but they don’t want to participate in the leaderboard event. So because the sigils are reset, people are forced to play them and win nothing, this is really bad decision imo to not make them carry over next event

What do you think?

2 Likes

QUESTION.
Must Portal Rewards be claimed?
What if my guild completes a portal late Sunday, and i can’t log in until Monday, do I miss the reward?
Or will it appear in my mailbox?

If it’s a miss… please consider auto-claiming (like guild task).
Thanks.

2 Likes

This is a good point. Right now the sigil system incentivizes buying to tier 4 in the Raid shop, waiting till everyone has used all their battles on Friday/Saturday, and only then buying additional sigils as needed to push the guild to portal 10.

It’s not like there’s a great reason to battle the boss if the tenth portal is closed. Payouts for individual battles are quite rubbish at the moment.

2 Likes

Yup our guild did close portal 10 earlier today. So we will all receive 4 sigils every day and mean we will get 20 useless sigils and forced to spend them or we lose them.

It’s not a big deal cause they are free but i feel bad for the people who buyed sigils with gems and lost them

Man, our guild barely close portal 6 and probably won’t make 7

Nope. Perhaps lesson learned to not blast through the event in 2 days & give everyone in the guild the chance to participate rather than taking it upon oneself to buy a ton of sigils.

No one was forced to purchase them and they certainly aren’t being forced to use them past portal 10 if they don’t want to. Not sure it even makes sense for sigils to carry over to the next event. They aren’t a currency, just a turn marker like sigils in GW.

Besides it wouldn’t be as much of a gem sink if you could save them from week to week.

Excellent question @Ozball!

Weekly events don’t auto claim - if you forget to they’re gone. GW rewards are always auto sent since players don’t have the ability to claim them themselves. I’d suspect more likely similar to weekly events since there are actually buttons to collect yourself.

2 Likes

Uncollected seals are mailed to the player, so it’s not a bright line separating the two groups.

1 Like

Agreed, but that somehow feels different though I can’t explain why. :thinking:

Unclaimed rewards are mailed out at the end of the week.

18 Likes

@Ozball what about the vault question?

Is it true the vault during vault event give better rewards then the vault outside of vault event?

Edit: look like we will only find out friday,
I don’t know why but that doesn’t smell
Good

Remaining sigils can be used by the players if they go to other guilds that have portals left to close.:grinning:

3 Likes

Glad to hear that, thanks @Ozball