Please reschedule Guild Wars

I hope you are safe wherever you are…

i hate when games being turned into political weapons, probably this is the current hype and all game studios want publicity… idk.

4 Likes

What ever you do, let’s just stop the war and fighting… I have people from Russia and all over the world in our guild, no fighting, just a hope for world peace. Players in the guilld live in constant fear of being attacked… I give all my hopes to the brave Ukrainians and the unarmed Russians. This is just a prayer among millions of the unspoken.

7 Likes

Let’s stop this stupid war that is useless!
If the Guild Wars can’t be canceled and replaced, then make a pass like the Kingdom Pass where the money will go to the people of Ukraine!

Maybe this is helpful/interesting:

If you stupid men , its yours problem. its wrote Ukraine people and russian together. if you not understand politics and real life, if you think what all people from Russia thinking only one think YOU stupid and no more words. and we just gamers and playing for fun. I hope you are safe, but please no politics here. Thanks

4 Likes

Can we avoid flame wars, please? The problem is Putin, not the Russian people. Much of the world is supporting Ukraine, in its sloppy way, the best it can, without provoking a nuclear war. This is already an economic war in Europe.

If GW is not postponed, there’s no reason players cannot decline to play in protest – or even to protect personal sanity.

6 Likes

@moderators I think this thread needs some moderation, please do so

5 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 32 hours.

I am against the cancellation or postponement of GW.

If you are going to cancel then cancel all guild events.

1 Like

I’m also against cancellation

1 Like

Please keep the game out of politics. The people of Ukraine won’t have time to play GoW at this time. Let alone think about GW.

No to cancellation.

2 Likes

Just do what’s right. Others already lead the way with far more drastical means than a changed schedule:

We can happily keep politics out of the game as soon as we are back to politics.

1 Like

I agree on postponing GW for a while, until this whole situation gets back on track… I’ve read the comments here and people seem not to understand that either Russian or Ukrainian GoW communities are rather busy with real life issues than GW, unfortunately… so why should another stress factor be kept upon them…? :thinking:

To me, it’s not a matter of politics, it’s a matter of the people… so let’s take a bit of weight from people’s shoulders and be considerate about it… :pray:

I don’t need replies to my comment (suit yourself), it’s my opinion and it won’t change, whichever argument or reason you throw at it… #StandWithUkraine #RussiaFightAgainstPutin :ukraine:

12 Likes

Apparently microsoft have stopped selling products and services in Russia and this may well include game pass subscription because game companies who have products available on GP do not wish currently to provide service to Russia. This may well mean that many Russian players will not have access to gems of war or other titles. This of course will impact those guilds who have members from Russia. Personally, while i appreciate the sentiment of the original post, i do not think that temporary suspension of guild wars should be implemented. Should we also suspend Invasion, which is perhaps a more relevant game mode in terms of naming? This post was always likely to generate political opinion and this has proven correct. Its a sensitive subject that has no place in a gaming forum

3 Likes

this only effects the russian population. i cant imagine putin being bummed out becaue he cant play forza

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

I’m going to close this topic now as it keeps being flagged and auto closed by the community due to the nature of some of the comments breaking the community guidelines and I think most opinions have been expressed by now.

7 Likes