Please do something about leecher - guilds reward -

WHAT!!! NO WAY! GHOSTED BY THE DEVS!!! I’M SIMPLY… NOT SHOCKED.

Just cannot be surprised by this.

Hi,

You can only set minimum for gold, guild seals, and trophy, and you can see who reached it and who haven’t on the guild roster. The numbers are red till the guild target is not reached.

Set them here:

Careful, not to push the disband or leave button :smiley:

2 Likes

Nothing affects your resources which is tied to rank. Setting the guild shield, recruit, donate gold woohoo!

As I said nobody would donate gold or do their part if they are not raised to maximum rank to get the full rewards, and nobody should expect that!

Not sure what you’re trying to say. :sweat_smile: I never said people shouldn’t get full rewards if they donated. But why should someone donating 1000 get as much as someone donating 100.000?

I mean, it would all be optional so guild leaders could set no required minimum and everyone would get the same.

In my guild family we communicate about what people want and who fits in best where.

We have a guild with a minimum donation of 1.5M, another with 800k - if you can’t meet 1.5M you can’t be in that guild. We’re not talking about missing it once or twice bit consistently not being able to.

We never had leechers so I’m trying to come up with ideas for a problem we don’t even have. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I agree plus its not the higer levels who leech its kids who are lower levels who can’t even figure out how to play the game who leech. They just need to be taught a lesson how to play and why leeching guilds is bad. Some players are also special needs or even on the spectrum who are the leechers, same thing but different, you need to calmy and more helping them understand the game and why not to leech the guild in a more calming manner.