valk
tesla
gates fully traited.

if you encounter Goblins…

gob-chomper
gob-chomper
gob-chomper
anu’s

chomper fully traited is best but its also possible not traited.

They need to fix the overpowered level 8 enemies they have way too much hp and armour and do way to muck damage. They need to make the pets that benefit your at the moments they are useless and not worth going for. I am only doing it for achievement once i get that i won’t touch this rubbish mode again.

Try this - it’s quite low level and there are no Traits required.
Put’s me quite easily through 1-6, consistently through 7 and with a bit of luck through 8:

Golden Cog
Clockwork Shpinx
Rowanne
any Mana converter/generator for yellow/red/brown/purple

Well, I just came back to the game after a 2 year break and pets are brand new to me. When I first encountered pet rescue I struggled like most people. I could usually clear the first 6 battles but struggled with the last 2.

I used Youtube to look for team suggestions and that helped but I still struggled to finish in an hour.

The trick that finally worked for me was the gold farm team that I use in PvP.
Greed
Hero with Skeleton Key (Thief)
Egg Thief
Cedric

I can clear pet rescue every time now in about 15-20 mins. It’s rare that I lose a match at all.

If you are a low level player struggling with Pets then try the team I listed. If you don’t have those cards, don’t worry about it. There are plenty of other team suggestions in this thread. Try the ones you can muster up a team for and write down the ones that you would like to try later once you get the troops.

Try switching greed and cedric.

Cedric doesn’t do a **** in the match anyway, its sole purpose is to give 100% gold. Otherwise he’s an expandable meat shield. You need 2x skill fires from greed to fill the gold, so better to have it in the bottom to protect it from a lucky AI skull cascade in turn 2.

I have to disagree. I think of Greed as more expendable than Cedric. I usually get my 200 gold very fast and even when Greed dies before filling up, I can still reach 200. Cedric though does come in handy at times with his skill. Both Cedric and Egg thief can give me an unlimited supply of meat shields in that first slot.

I’ve tried both configurations and this is what I prefer and I’d just recommend to others to try each and see what works best for you.

Both Greed and Cedric are expendable. However, Greed blocks green for Egg Thief and Cedric doesn’t, so Cedric being in the first slot is what you want. Getting Egg Thief cycling is the key to the team.

6 Likes

On the top of what they said with Cedric at the bottom and using greed as an expandable on the top after greed dies you be blocking your key with bombots unlucky skull cycles and your eggs thief is gone and your team is dead :wink:

Last battle if you don’t have any of these troops use mang and any faction with match brown barrier (Titan or sentinel preferably) and you can solo anything @goggs25