Pet rescue unfair

Silent one might work too

The Gobelin Team is ridiculous with the addition of Doomskull… I didn’t died a single time not even close on any previous pet rescue(4 times) and bs the Goblins I died 4 times before finally getting them…

Doomskull+Goblin is a no no…

I struggle a bit at stage 7-8 on brown Pet Rescue as well, it’s full goblin team that way too powerful and can loop like crazy. Any strong teams, even with full submerge, are unable to beat them. Until… I remember about Gob Chompers.

Now I just spam 4x Gob Chompers on any Brown Pet Rescue, it almost garantee a win by enpowered devours, if not for heavy double skull damage. Seems like a bit oversight from the dev to have Queen Grapplepot be one of the six Pets’ Captors, who alway bring full goblin team. It’s a critical weakness because of one strong anti-type counter card existed.

3 Likes

I always forget about Gob Chomper dang!

War
Anu
Scorpius
Dark Maiden

Easy wins. War hits too hard to lose and stays alive with health from Maiden.

Dwarwen Gate
Dwarwen Gate
Valkyrie
Tesla
Banner +2 red +1 yellow -1 brown
At any hero level makes it quite easy

Here’s what I used, didn’t lose once:

Forest Troll
Yasmine’s Chosen
Kraken
Queen Mab

All fully traited. Start by matching to fill the troll. Cast troll to fill Yasmine. Cast Yasmine until win. Kraken mostly just for his 3dmg trait. Mab just for her freeze trait.

It took 20 minutes for me to kill everyone at the 6th tier. Started and almost finished the 7th level but skulls bit me (25 minutes using the Dwarven team against the Blue Mer Team) - ended up - Event over.

Btw, whoever got the fix for ‘Uncollected Events Rewards’ done -THANK YOU!

At least I got my 6 tiers worth of rewards.

2 Likes

Oh ya that Tesla team is not that good vs the submerge merfolk Team

My son ended up getting a pet gnome in only his 2nd pet battle. And then, even though he could not beat the 8th battle, he got two! pinguins from the baskets leading up to it.

I might let him choose my lottery numbers…

6 Likes

ok then explain the method for goblin teams

Do you have Tesla?

Gob Chomperx3(full traits) + Diviner really good vs Goblin

If you have Gobchomper and take the time to trait him, it works really well against the Goblin teams. He is empowered and has a 50% chance to devour Goblins, which means that when it works, you gain 100% of the Goblin’s crazy stats. They also do double skull-damage against Goblins when traited.

If you only have one, cast it first thing to start the battle and if it doesn’t work, retreat and try again. If you can field 3 fully-traited plus another troop to feed them mana (I like Apothecary), you can blast through those pet battles very quickly. If things bog down or you don’t have good luck with the 50% devour, just quit and try again.

2 Likes

no need to think a lot…pay to win stays pay to win :wink:

Was once by far the best FTP game on the PS4, now its just pure pay to win its not even funny. Rage quitting on a match 3 game ya know the devs have ballsed up somewhere. New players are not there focus anymore, its just bleeding money out of the regulars they are bothered about now. Pet rescue, and invasion definitely need patching to help out lower levelled players.

1 Like

As many have stated before, there are numerous teams low-level players can use to beat pet rescue events. I remember taking out opponents 10x my level (and strength) and being able to beat them easily with my Alchemist/Hellcat loop team.

I think people are getting more angry about the fact that the game is adding a bit of challenge and strategy, which I personally love. If you experiment with cards, you will find a team to beat the pet rescue events, I guarantee that.

1 Like

And if you can’t come up with a team on your own, join a guild or guild family that will help you do so.

3 Likes

Ok, for everyone: take this cheap team: it works at all levels and loops infinitely when you read the board right:

Mercy
alchemist
hellcat
Queen titania
Lantern banner

Only trait which is kinda mandatory to do a lot more damage at once is the 3rd trait from titania being faerie fire an enemy on 4 or 5 matches.

2 Likes

I completed all 8 pet rescues last week on my tablet account, level 148. It is possible with the right troops, if you’re lucky to have them. I used hellcat, alchemist, queen titania and goblin rocket. The last few battles were a bit slow but it worked effectively :+1:

1 Like