Pet rescue unfair

Back when I was in the mid hundreds, I used a lopping team for instances like this (as most have suggested). My go-to looping teams of choice are either Kraken-Hellcat-Alchemist-Kraken or Merchant Prince-Hellcat-Alchemist-Kraken. Once you get Alchemist and Hellcat looping it is nearly impossible to stop. Kraken has to be fully traited to work in this team, since he is really only used for his x3 damaged per 4/5 gem match. Another good first troop option is to have Desert Troll or Flame Troll, as they work as good buffers and give you the option to create more yellow/red gems if you need it. I always use the Dragon banner for this build as well.

I get the frustration, but you’ll be able to figure something out. You just might have to work a little harder ;). Good luck! My Level 112 Xbox account feels your pain.

Hellcat, Alchemist, Titania - got it. But Valkyrie…?

Bad memory! It’s Mercy.

The only team I have used so far for pet battles (7 and counting) is Dragon Soul-Infernus-WorldBreaker-Elemaugrim. I haven’t lost a single battle yet, though I did come close to losing once (damn you submerge). I know that 90% of people won’t have all the cards needed to make this team, but if you do try it! It is a fun one to PVP with as well. If you don’t have Worldbreaker, Azura is a great replacement.

Thanks - thought I was going crazy there for a minute.

I just remembered “a lady that is a generator” haha.

1 Like

Gorgotha, infernus, mercy and mab :+1:

While i agree on principle, i don’t think pets is the place where newer players should be shown their limits this harshly.

5 Likes

Gorgotha Flame Troll Yao Guai Queen Titania makes it easy for pet rescue

Kinda weird you’re having difficulty at high level with full mythics.

1 Like

Is the basic collection of a pet meant to be an endgame feature? If not, this is another reward table that I don’t agree with how it is structured, and not in a “more stuff plox” way, but in a “if this were shifted around a bit, more people would be more engaged at more levels of play” way.

It would make more sense, to me, if the guaranteed pet was at stage 4 and battle 8 just had 3 baskets or something. One copy of the pet doesn’t need to be the ultimate prize when they generally randomly drop a few by completing the event (but sometimes none), so its not really even a completion gate for anyone by putting the guaranteed pet at the very end - you’ll still “finish” faster if you complete more of the event and/or spend gems on it. Make the first guaranteed copy fairly accessible and those that want to engage with the mode will be all the more inclined to push it further.

10 Likes

I don’t know if anyone is cataloging the ‘opposing teams’ but some of the suggestions here would not work against Deathmark

Here are the teams so far Level 8 I have fought

Hell Hound
Anointed One
Dark Monoloth
Infernal King

Herald of Chaos
Hell Hound
Anointed One
Dark Monoloth

Giant Toad
Troglodyte
Dark Master
Magnus

Here are the teams I have built (All Mythic fully traited)

(my destroy the world team(
The Dragon Soul
Infernus
Elemaugrim
Umberwolf

(Neverending Turn)
Nobend Brothers
Princess Fizzbang
Queen Grapplepot
Nobend Brothers

Krys
TDS
Krys
Umberwolf

The Silent One
Azura
Merlion
Leviathan

Psion
Ragnard
Spirit Fox
Famine

Gorgotha
Pharos
The Dragon Soul
Pharos

Specifically built to handle Death Mark
Stonehammer
Dragon Monk
Draackulis
Morthani’s Will

Against the Toad

The Great Maw
Mercy
Nxy
Dark Troll

Gloom Leaf
Lady Anariel
Draakulis
Dark Monolith

Gorgotha
Pharos
The Dragon Soul
Infernus

And I literally get so close then the cascade of doom hits…or tons of skulls.

And yes as soon as I start to see my main battery or mana maker is taken out I retreat.

At least with raids/Invades - there is a specific troop you get to buy/get to help destroy the boss.

This is 4 bosses without that.

Try Gorgotha Flame Troll Yao Guai Titania

I have fought those 3 teams as well and sometimes I get down to 1 troop left but I haven’t lost once. I use

Diviner
Infernus
Dawnbringer with Bard class
Divine Ishbaala

I spam Diviner as much as possible even if every troop has full mana and it doesn’t take long for her to hit magic and then Infernus and Dawnbringer is doing enough damage to win in 3 or 4 casts.

For the Lucky rescue yesterday on my level 350 account I used

Dragotaur fully traited
Krystenax fully traited
Dragon Soul only first trait
Krystenax fully traited

I have all kingdoms level 10 but no 5* kingdoms and no bonuses from guild tasks. I beat all 8 levels and only lost once.

I use
Fortress Gate
Valkyrie
Justice
Queen Mab

Banner +2 Yellow, +1 Blue -1 Green if I remember well.

Easy team to build, 2 common cards, 1 rare and a legendary.

You have good control and damage with Mab, the Fortress Gate is Impervious and you have a good looping team. If you’re lucky at start, the opposing team won’t even play a single turn.

This is also the team I use in PvP since the game seems to deny me Mythics !

you need to craft zuulgoth and zap that magnus fast. everyone knows this. duh… that’s why zuulgoth was introduced.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That seems like a nice team indeed

Pet rescue could be done on low acc. My is lvl 94.

10 Likes

This doesn’t look fun to fight as a low level.

Have you tried the mang weapon yet and slenteren one maybe?or try devour