Patch 2.1.5 Known Issues

Stop being rude
The problem with stunning not preventing the IK from resurrecting is a fundamental issue with how the scripts are processed. The IK is no longer considered stunned when he dies. It’s not a simple fix, and changing how the scripts process can change a lot and create even more bugs.

2 Likes

Let’s just keep it calm now…

2 Likes

That because losing a Necromancy troop only affects the amount of souls earned per cast, and not the cap.

For example, lets assume you have a single necromancy troop (raising the cap to 60), and your soul generator makes 20 per cast.

Case 1:
You cast twice, which gives 40 sould + 50% = 60, thus you reach the cap, and the counter shows 60/60. Then your Necromancy troop dies, and you lose the bonus, so you only earned 40 and that’s what you get at the end.
In this case the counter should have shown 40/60. but it still shows 60/60 (that’s the bug).

Case 2:
You cast 3 times, which gives 60 sould + 50% = 90, but the cap is already reached, so the counter shows 60/60. Then your Necromancy troop dies, and you lose the bonus, so you only earned 60, but the cap is not affected, so you get them all.
In this case, even though the troop is missing, it does not affect your result since you didn’t need the cast bonus, only the cap raise.

I think i posted a problem in the wrong area.

Since you had to just…

Please refer to the idiom: ‘People who live in glass houses (shouldn’t throw stones)’

*Be careful…lawyers might play this game too

4 Likes

I hate to say it this way, but we’re probably both wrong.

How many lawyers have you slept with? Wait, never mind I don’t care. But no lawyers are involved in developing this game and you have some nerve complaing about what you don’t understand.

3 too many

They definitely do :wink:

1 Like

I keep changing my male elf’s appearance from Feature Style 1 to Feature None, which is from mustache to no mustache. Whenever I quit out and restart later it is always set back to Style 1!

Also, elves with facial hair? I think revamped style options are in order.

Maybe grandma was a dwarf…

1 Like

Troops killed using Sacrificial Priests Sacrifice come back to life if they have the trait Life Drain. This is 100% repeatable.

Still haven’t seen a response on this issue. I would add a screenshot, but the forum says the file is too large. I’m not sure how to crop a screenshot on an iPad. My invite code is TYLER DURDEN_1. I’ve been playing enough since the upgrade that I should have advanced a few levels by now,.

Thanks in advance.

We are aware of this issue. We will be looking into it while we review the handling of events for stunned IK reviving (it caused by a similar area).

1 Like

I’ve just fixed that for you. You should be getting XP correctly now.

Are you saying that the intent is for Bombot to kill Life Drain troops if it would bring them to zero Life with its spell?

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response. I’ve confirmed that the meter is now fixed, and I’m once again getting credit for experience points in battles I’ve had since the fix. I haven’t gotten credit for the battles I fought while it wasn’t working, but I’m not sure if that would be possible.

I know the heroes lost their buff bug, but I’m not sure my stats are correct. Win7/Steam; GMNI67

Ranger: +2 magic perk
War and Peace: I think base is 14 damage
Magic Kingdoms: all 8 leveled to 10
Total damage: 24 right?

My hero is doing 21 damage to each with the above setup. Is that correct?

21 is what mine says. I think I have all the same bonuses as you.

The hero bug fix has removed so much damage :frowning:

War and Peace does [Magic] damage.

Total possible Magic:
6 base at level 500
+7 from level 20 Archer with magic perk
+8 from 4 level 10, 5 star kingdoms
+2 from Guild bonus
23 possible, not sure of magic increases past level 1000.

@Nimhain, I don’t see it’s been added to known Issues,
the problem started after the patch:

Our guild chat is bugged. Messages disappear or go blank.
Disappearing usually happens after writing several messages in one session. Everyone online see them, but after restarting the game only one line remains, same goes for everyone who were offline, no messages except 1 left.

Blanking occurs more rarely. Works the same, online people see a message, offline or after restarting see only nickname and blank message in guild chat history.