Not receiving PVP tier rewards

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
After reaching new Tier, I should be able to collect tier rewads. Since the reset, I realized that the standard way I collected rewards last week is not working. I thought that the reward is now added automatically so I tried the test.
Just before the figt which should lead to tier increase I noted souls and glory points as the easiest for comparison:
On tier 9 I had:
13082 glory points and 13489 souls
I received 6 glory and 80 souls from the fight
On tier 8 I have now:
13088 glory points and 13569 souls
I am clearly missing the reward of 30 souls and 10 glory points and I am not able to click anywhere to recover it.
I guess the same happened on previous tiers and it will also happen later on when I progress to next tiers.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Test on next tiers?
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I am the same. Tire 1 weekly rewards is missing and it was not in the mail box.

By any chance, do you remember if you received all rewards at once at the beginning of the event? I did, wich is why I don’t get them another time when grinding up.

This bug was reported last week but I thought it had been solved…

If I remember correctly, I received some PVP reward after the reset. I do not remember the amount of resources though.
I will look for the bug report Zelarith mentioned.

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/got-all-tier-rewards-at-the-start-of-the-week

Spent a whole 15 min looking for it in Sirrian’s post history when it was actually Nimhain who answered, I had them mixed up in my mind :o

1 Like

thx for looking for the link :slight_smile:

1 Like