Not receiving tier rewards in PVP

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I noticed this morning while playing GW and regular PVP that I am not receiving the tier rewards (i.e. gold, glory chests, etc.) as I move up the ladder. The Tier Rewards screen on the Stats screen is updating to show I received them, but I am not actually receiving them.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
N/A - It happens every time I move up the PVP tiers

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
No.

This is strange. Originally I noticed I wasn’t receiving the rewards when it initially goes over the next PVP amount (i.e. going from 1,300 to over 1,400) But I just played another PVP and it went from approximately 1,407 to 1,428 and I then received the tier rewards. So, it looked like the rewards were just delayed.

But, I then kept track of my progress for the next several PVP matches. This time, again, I did not receive the tier rewards and they were not delayed like before. I moved up the ladder again (1,428 until 1,611) and received no rewards at all.

Hope this information helps. Thanks.

One more update - I just noticed when I clicked on PVP (it had a ! ) to view results of my defense team, I then received the tier reward that should have been collected when it moved over 1,600. The tier rewards do appear to be delayed. Thanks.

Made it to 1900 PVP points and no tier rewards. Haven’t received any since 1,428 or so.

I believe I may also be affected by this. I followed Rank 9 and Rank 8 level ups by tracking my rewards (mostly focused on glory gains) and did not get anything.

After spotting this, I watched what I was getting, and it is happening to me as well.

First fight to put me to Tier 6 (Tier 6 shown on the fight rewards list ) did not grant the tier rewards (checked key amount to confirm no unshown rewards were granted.).
Next fight also had Tier 6 on the fight rewards list. It then gave me the rewards for Tier 6.

4 fights later, Tier 5 and Tier 4 appeared in the initial fight rewards lists after reaching each tier, but no rewards granted yet for the tier climb.

I’ve gotten the rewards for Rank 9 and Rank 8, but they only showed up after I got defense wins and losses. After entering twice into PvP when the exclamation point is there, my rank up rewards are added.

I had the same issue as after a cetrain tier (sorry I didn’t note) the tier rewards screen stopped appearing.
One thing I did take notice was at tier 1 I didn’t gain the 10 glory keys I was after.