[NOT A BUG] War Coins Not Appearing In Adventure Board Rotation

Right, and this bug report is fundamentally an expectation-vs-reality thing, right?

The release notes set a very clear expectation that War Coins would occasionally be available in Adventure Board tasks; the reality is that this has not yet happened.

Bad luck, too-low drop rates, a bug? We can’t tell from outside; all we can observe is that the thing we expected to happen hasn’t for 4 months and it’s frustrating.

5 Likes

Then yes you would need to do a separate thread in regards to feedback or recategorize this one I guess.

But the drum has been beat a time or two before that the more public drop rates the better for everything.

I think a game is doing fine when the community is thinking of ways how the devs could be even more greedy then they already are.
I’m getting old. No joke.

It is just a plain lie, nobody ever saw them, so they are not in AB tasks.

3 Likes

Technically not lying is the best kind of not lying

I think only new player AB perhaps

I got 3 of them. End-game player.

Oh they can be bought multiple times!?

You can buy each warband once. After that, you’re buying a warband “booster”, which can contain more of the troops that came with the warband, souls, ingots for the weapon that was in the warband or any of the traitstones the warband troops need to be traited.

2 Likes

Definitely not a bug. Still no appearance of war coins a month later.

3 Likes

At this point they really should just hard-code whatever the smallest amount is, to shut us up XD

I used the war coins in my steam account and I got a bunch of crappy cards. Like seriously, why would a intermediate player much less an endgame player want them so bad?

The new banners.

7 Likes

Team slots :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Holy crap I didn’t realize they give new banners. Well, I guess if you guys are really that desperate for them they have a 100% drop rate for $10.00.

What @Cindy and @mitamata said, plus there is an achievement tied to buying a Warband.

1 Like

A lot of us really don’t want to support the mindset of paying to unlock things. Gems of War has yet to put things behind a true paywall (any current walls are technically timegates). So far, though, endgamers literally cannot get these banners without coughing up money.

3 Likes

Luckily I don’t take this game as serious a lot of the people here. I guess you guys can just wait it out and see what happens. Honestly, though after four months of complaining it doesn’t seem like anything will be done about it.