No one is attacking?

Ah, okay. I haven’t been keeping track of names because I guess I get a “wider” pool than you guys. My bad.

Failed: I’m the same as Macawi for the same reasons regarding Hob cards :slight_smile:

Wuhu a bug I discovered and pointed out :muscle:
I feel so proud :nerd:

And to answer hob goblin question, yes he has 3 traits, but he is in second position on my team (I know he can went immortal if he is in the last spot, and I just don’t want to do that to others). But webspiner has only the first trait, and none of those troops is ascended to mythic so it’s really not a hard team to beat.

Oh wow, that should be fun. It will definitely help make PvP more interesting due to all of the weak inactive accounts leaving the system. I feel like there are a lot more hiding in your system than you may think. :wink:

The only real problem with this from a player perspective is we will end up having harder matches for less gold. :frowning:

Ditto here. I have drawn the same person on a regular basis for 2 months now…

What about my easy abandonware kills ;(

I miss LCNT… He was in the race for the first player to reach level 1000… I used to fight him 20-30 times a day… [sigh]

Yeah it’s sad that he/she has stopped playing, but there’s always the hope that they will return one day :slight_smile:

I still attack him constantly

6 Likes

Is that the new mythic troop “death”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Meh, somebody else linked it, I was merely a middle management necromancer.
Or puppet on a string. Necromancy works differently in this newfangled forum system!

2 Likes