No revenges appearing?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I play PVP daily, but I haven’t had a revenge match in a week, even with a single low level troop on defense. I was expecting to have at least a few in that timeframe.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

No steps required, just regular play, never seeing revenge matches pop up, and never getting notification of defense wins/loses.

Many people have taken to skipping single troop defense teams. They don’t think it’s worth their while to quickly kill the one troop and not get as much reward from it. ie souls and gold.

I only tried that after not getting any for several days with my “normal” team.

Just got a single revenge right after posting this, for the first time in a week. I doubt I scare that many people off, but I guess we’ll see.

maybe do 4 “easy troops” you know like miner pesent miner peasent.

Sometimes it’s just luck. I set my defends to decks that are missing an op card but still present something new. E.g. A Zul’Kari deck without webspinner

seen that this helps change defense team /reset it.

I haven’t noticed this. Only thing I have noticed that helps is attacking

had a guildy say same thing no revenge for longest time they did the reset and quickly got lots of them. so not positive works but worth a try

I find you get far more defends if you pop on often and spit out 5-10 invades. While I do not know for sure in my mind it seems to keep you in the active list.

1 Like