No one is attacking?

I’m pretty sure I got you at least once when attacking.

Pretty sure I’ve attacked you sometime within the last few days.
Either that or maybe it was defense against you? You got one of those easy to remember names.
Well, at least when I first saw your name the first thing that popped in my head was: Boba Yaga?
My in-game ID is Sidousai. I’m almost fairly sure I’ve gotten you more than a couple of times before.

I remember skipping you. Sorry.

Can’t remember why exactly, but generally last week I started skipping a lot, to improve my efficiency. It started with just skipping agile+skull spawners, then I ended up skipping anything that looked remotely troublesome, only going for the easy fights (read: in the range of my true shot).

If it makes you feel any better, I’ll try to attack when I see you next time.

I think I did get an attack from you last week. But that’s still just 2-3 attacks in 8 days now. Since this week started I got a single attack on me. . I’m sitting at 44 defensive wins and can’t fight for that sweet bonus gold xD

Could have been a revenge on you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Since yesterday was the weekly reset, I don’t think it’s strange they haven’t progressed ranks yet.

Marvel I posted a screen shoot above, check their team, you will see what I am talking about.

Perhaps unrelated but as a level 140 player I’ve been matched with a lvl 500+ player for the first time yesterday (which I skipped after scouting). Up until now the highest I had gotten was something like lvl 200. I started PvPing around level 100.

That’s strange, if I remember correctly I think that I was level 86 when I defeated my first level 1000 opponent.

The team may be unique but the cards are not. Are they fully traited? I may have dodged you if I saw a Hobgoblin fully traited; during a PvP run, I don’t have time to “fight the good fight”, I just want to get down to 1 in the fewest matches possible which would be all wins.

If you want Revenge matches, set up a defensive team that’s easy for the invader to fight. I fought a 514 who just had an Archon Statue for defense. Win for me and revenge match for him.

Regarding inactives: I’m not sure what you mean by the term, but just because someone’s team isn’t fully traited or ascended doesn’t mean their “inactive” to me. Again, they could be setting up an easy defense team so you’ll fight them and they’ll get a revenge match. They may play a couple matches a day, so they’re not getting a lot of traitstones. Those are just two examples.

No, @DonBoba is right. I am also regularly opposed to EliteStirke and that player has been lvl 413 for ages.
Another example :

I am opposed to that player almost every day and he is always lvl 651 and PVP rank 15. And I could find other examples.
The good thing is that a lot of gold can usually be won from these inactive opponents.

@Sirrian should really look into some of these players I guess.

i have had 4 revenge battles and no victories since monday. I have been fighting rank 15 level 200 guys. which is odd… normally when i am rank 1 im battling guys near my lvl or higher (near being like 500+)

my lineup this week: orc***, summoner*, dark song, drake rider* . 3 are legendary and 1 is epic…

So people just don’t fight Hob teams? think i’ll change my defending team to something interesting and easy to beat, Revenge matches would be a welcome sight.

I noticed that when I hit level 200 the levels of my opponents drastically went up, facing people 4-5 times higher than me. On reset day tho you’re liable to see a broad range of levels that you will draw.

There are 2 possibilities with these players:

1. They’ve managed to land in a spot in the matchmaking system where few other players are ranked, and they’ve left the game, so they’re not being moved out of the matchmaking lists.

2. They’ve managed to duplicate their account by accident, and you’re fighting the duplicate copy that is no longer being used.

ah OK, so no bots here you reckon?

So I just checked a couple of the accounts mentioned, and they are indeed inactive for the last few months.
It seems they’ve managed to find a hidey-hole in the matchmaking table that almost no other players are qualifying for, so they’re not being cleared out.

The 2.0 matchmaking system will take care of that for sure, since it will be refreshed every week!

In the mean time, I might see what we can do about clearing them out.

I generally always skip Gobbo teams that has a Hobgoblin with three traits in the fourth slot. The agility trait bug often times makes it impervious to damage, whether it be by spells or skulls.

thanks, i’m probably too low a level to face 3 trait Gobs but a few of mine have 2 so far and i have Hob in the front slot with 16 Attack (soon to be 17). I always wince when i come up to a fellow Hob team but i always fight them. Think i might use my xbox Team as Defenders instead; Sacred Guardian, Azris, Templar and Paladin