Next Gnome Weekend?

So, now that we have all the new fun, cool stuff with Gnomes, when can I expect another Gnome-a-palooza weekend? :thinking:

Now forgive me if GoW has a special calendar the cooler kids know about and my answer is found there. (If so, could some kind soul or hardworking Dev direct me to it? :innocent: :kissing_smiling_eyes: personally
I’m LOVING :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: it & so would like to get a nip at Cedric :sparkles: Britches prize closet more often.

(And this is not meant to be said for ya’ll to ‘turn’ the Gnome-meter down, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jk,jk, :cold_sweat: :sleepy: :kissing: :dash: )…
I ended up with Thirty Three keys (33) in 1 day and my *Gnome Tracker reached 14 or 15 of 50!

But…no Epic Key Now, with all the treasure I got off those Gnomes, my keys, I’m not actually complaining…but might the Epic Key rate get a 12% Drop rate? LOL (seriously, I loved the loot the Gnomes droped.)

So long as that would stay the same, I won’t :sleepy: :cold_sweat: :cry: :sob:

( Didn’t You Say IN closing 3 Paragraphs AGO, SephyGirl?)

:blush: :zipper_mouth_face: Sorry, I DID!

So, I’d love to see more Gnome weekends ya’ll since such cool stuff has been implemented! From a marketing review :eyeglasses: :nerd_face: I played the most I have all YEAR.

THREE THOUSAND TROPHIES 1k weekly since. Prompting me to spend more :moneybag: than before. (Was a bit snobbish about that before honestly. ‘duck for the :poop: storm of offended replies to that’

lol

So? Will you Lovely, handsome, beautiful, SMART, funny, Devs & People at GoW consider it?

I don’t plead often ya know. I recoil at booty smooching too, lol. Ok, okaaay, I’m done.

Sincerely though, I appreciate all ya’lls work at GoW. It’s hard to please EVERYONE when you’re aiming for hundred’s of thousands, but ya’ll are doing pretty good. :+1: :+1: :wink: :w

Btw, my apologies for the length, but you see why I only post once, maaybe two times a year.

I also may not reply to to responses, but I DO read them. I do this because, as you can see I’m not a 1 paragraph kinda girl.

:wink: :smile:

If anyone likes, I am a PS4 GoW player. You are welcomed to play & talk to me there.

I use Global 321 for personal yap, but Global 505 to talk about GoW topics. You are invited to join me, " Sephiroth’s Girl " anytime.

wave I got a guild war to do!

Next vault event is currently scheduled for the weekend starting September 11. Unofficially, it’s still subject to change.

The cool kids calendar can be found here: GoW Weekly Events
It’s unofficial, fan made and not guaranteed. This is what the devs currently have planned, but plans can change, so it’s not final.

2 Likes

Thanks, Mita. Appreciate that aaand the link. I can file that with my weekly events schedule and other resource I collect.
:v:

Yeah, even though I’m a shy & silent girl on forms, I’ve been around long enough with the game to expect some changes :wink:

Thanks again. Until next time, when ever that may be.

Now…maaaaybe I can talk everyone into my idea of using “Global 505” for Game related news & such… Well, a girl can try & wish can’t she? :fairy:
:thinking::thought_balloon::zzz:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:fairy:

I need toilet paper, I have towers to roll.

Jesus christ…

7 Likes

I feel exactly what you mean xD

200 (10)

1 Like

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: Theoretically that’s a ROFL, no? :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart:

Personally I liked the OP. Thought it was fun :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like