New member looking for guild

How can you tell if they are equipped? Is there a max level for your Hero? He looks very familiar. Was he the one that his armor was stolen and had to go find it? I can’t remember the game, but I remember playing it in 89.

If they’re up at the top of your screen in the diamond-shaped slots, they’re equipped.

Nope!

I’m level 1501 and counting — other people are over 2k.

I need blue gems for my Dwarf Gate which I try to get as quickly as I can, especially the tougher battles. At the start a lot of times there are very few blues, but I also use Luther who uses them, but he can also surge up with the browns which I try to do, but can’t always. Do the banners play a role in the gems that drop, and is there a way to get blues to drop more frequently? I am closing in on level 100, I am 96 right now. Or should I go with the Fortress Gate?

Dwarven Gate is the way to go.

You can put a troop on your team that creates an icestorm (if you have one) to make more blue gems spawn.

Your banner won’t help spawn more gems, but it will make you get more of whatever colors are on it (or less on the third, if it has 3 colors).

The best banner for a Dwarven Gate/Luther combo is one with +2 Blue, +1 Brown, -1 (any color you don’t need — Yellow would work, for example, if you unlock the Sea of Sorrows faction).

This will be the last question for today :slightly_smiling_face: When casting the Dwarf Miner do you go for the gems that have the most on the board?

Personally I almost never cast Dwarven Miner because I never play with him — I had to google to remember who he was :joy:

If, on the rare occasion where I am using the troop (only in the Arena), what I’m casting on are gems that will collapse the board in a way that gets me the mana I need.

Troops and Teams under the Bonuses if you have any should they not be lit up in green or whatever color? All Bonuses are showing white. I swapped out my Dwarf Miner for Bonecrusher. If you are able to select them I can’t.

White is the base bonuses you’re getting.

Green is for special boosts, like having all troops of the same type or belonging to the same kingdom.

If you were building dwarf teams, you were getting dwarf bonuses. If you remove a dwarf from said team, you’ll lose the bonus accordingly.

OK so whatever number that is showing white is the bonus you are getting. When do the kingdom bonuses kick in?

Kingdom Bonuses are automatic. They’re from having your kingdoms leveled up with gold and decked out in stars (by upgrading your troops, mostly).

Kingdom Team Bonuses, if that’s what you mean, require at least three troops from the same kingdom, as shown here:

I play for hours every day and I just noticed this. When I am getting the surge some of it is going to the enemy. Are they stealing it or are they taking damage? I could not tell.

Without a clip I can’t tell you what’s going on.

When you match gems, your opponent should not be getting mana.

One of my sprite medals has been removed from the slot. That did not happen with the previous medals I had. Can you lose them in the guild battles?

Did your “medals” look like the leftmost or like the rightmost? How many of them were you using?

It sounds to me like you had two badges equipped (rightmost one), then you collected enough event rewards for a third badge, but three badges are automatically converted into a medal (leftmost one) what would make it seem like one of your previously equipped “medals” disappears.

1 Like

When I slotted them I had them in this order, Seasons, Spirits, Spirits. Then the order was switched not by me. Seasons went into the middle. I did some battles in the Sapphire Light and just now I discovered the one Spirit is gone. I have one Medal of Seasons not slotted, one Token of seasons, and 2 Tokens of Gaard

So while Dust is right that your badges will automatically become medals (which is actually good — medals take fewer slots and provide bigger bonuses than badges, so the conversion is not a “loss”), what might be happening is you’re inadvertently switching which loadout you’re using.

In Dust’s picture see the three dots at the bottom? That represents 3 loadouts (so you can have 3 different configurations of medals, but never more than 3 equipped at a time). If you’re pressing LT and/or RT while on that screen, you’ll cycle through them.

Otherwise, the game isn’t changing your medals for you. I’ve never heard of that happening for any reason before. If you can prove it with a game clip then you would be warranted to post said as part of a bug report.

Also you can’t equip tokens at all. Tokens become badges, and that’s the first equip-able version. Medals are always better to equip than badges.

1 Like

I am not going to take videos of issues that I do not know when they are going to happen or if they will even happen again. As I have said, I do not play games to take videos. Also I know damn well I am being screwed on the number of cards I am getting from the chests. I know I have gotten multiple cards on troops, but it is only showing I have one card of that troop. I know I have gotten the Giant Toad a few times and my card is only showing I have one, and there are others as well. Sometimes I do open up 50 chests at a time, and I do watch what is coming out of the chests. I know I did not switch the medal order when they were rearranged, and I did not do anything with the medal that disappeared from the slot.

Unless you keep records or have some other method of verification there’s no way to prove that isn’t just recall bias :man_shrugging:

File a bug report if you think something’s off. But you’ll need to have evidence or the support staff won’t be able to help you.

As for the medal slots — did you even try clicking LT/RT to see if the loadout you remember is one of your other 3?

I’m not telling you to take videos or screenshots for no reason or to waste time. It’s just impossible for people to help you when we don’t know what you’re talking about :man_shrugging: (And, truth be told, it wastes my time to do things inefficiently — ie with guesses about what the issues might be, rather than seeing the “problem” and being able to explain what’s shown to me right away).

2 Likes

Kudos to players who has the passion and time to help new players.

2 Likes

Just would like to know what are the gems that are purple wolf heads, I take it avoid them?