New member looking for guild

Vaults in treasure hunt pay out fewer resources than they cost to make. Green chests are the best things to make in that mode.

Bonebound Dredge backfires really often because he’s only a Rare troop — he’s not got the reliability that, say, an Epic like Moira Cragheart has, turning green gems to doomskulls.

So you’re probably using it correctly, but “correctly” in this case is dangerous and not advised.

Instead, cast on rows that you think can get you extra turns. Or — better yet — use a better troop to begin with. A lot of low-rarity troops are really good early on: Dwarven Gate, Rowanne, Clockwork Sphinx, Tomb Soldier — basically anything that’s good in The Arena is good in the early game.

I just found something out that I wish I had discovered earlier. Every time I would upgrade a weapon I was upgrading in order, one level at a time. I just now for the hell of it upgraded at the highest level I could. All the previous levels were upgraded as well. Just think of all the ingots I wasted. Oh there is one flaw with your treasure hunt plan. By creating as many green chests as you can which is a good idea but one problem. It can get very crowded with green chests where you may not have a move except moving the greens. I see the greens show 200 but 200 what, gold? Also I did not realize that when building up a class you upgrade the level as you would a troop. I thought it upgraded auto.

You actually didn’t waste any, no worries!

The game automatically compounds the costs when you move right (the same is true for traitstones).

The 200s you’re seeing are probably gold, yeah. The right of the screen shows what can drop — the gems are the best thing you’ll get, and the rest is just bonus, but beating kingdom quests will get you a lot more than beating treasure maps will.

When leveling up your masteries do you want to keep a balance, not letting one lag behind?

Generally, yeah. The exception being that if you don’t yet have Mang, prioritize brown and red (you can even it back out later)

The troops that you may never use keep them or cash them in? The hour glass in the treasure hunt is that just for show?

Hourglass symbol in treasure hunt is just an indicator of how many turns you have left. It has nothing to do with actual time limits.

If by “cashing troops in” you mean disenchanting (converting troops to souls, that is), you should not do it now.
Kingdom power progression requires you to have all your troops maxed and that includes ascending troops - you take, for example, 6 common rarity Bombots and convert them to 1 rare rarity Bombot…and so on until you arrive to a mythic rarity Bombot.
Only then you can think about disenchanting any extra copies of troops from your collection; never do that prior.

2 Likes

The book or rume troops are they worth using? the treasure hunt chest I assume the more chests you match the more loot you get? I guess I have to try pvp which I have not done yet. I take it to get the full daily rewards you must do the pvp?

1 — You’ll need to be more specific about which troops you mean, because I’m not sure which ones you’re referring to.

2 — Treasure Hunt loot is based entirely on what’s on the board at the end. The more green chests on the board after your last turn, the more loot you will walk away with.

3 — Yes. PVP Tier 1 will net you 16 glory a day, whereas lower tiers will net you less. On top of that, there are ingots, souls, and glory keys to be acquired as you climb the tiers.

Book of Secrets & Tome of Evil & Thunderforgge. Sorry the chests I was referring to when you match them 3, 4, or 5. I was thinking the more chests you match the more loot that goes into the chest.

None of these strike me as particularly powerful, though Book of Secrets is probably pretty good at your level.

This would be a cool mechanic, but unfortunately it doesn’t work that way. So, in the case of making green chests, it’s generally better to make them with the least amount of brown chests possible, to maximize how many you can make.

This is the 2nd time I got this. I have missed claiming medals during the event, and they are being converted to these medals. I have not seen anything about medals except the 3 I received in the guild. It’s possible I could be missing the event medals.

I just collected a ton of rewards, and when I went back to the main page, the 3 medals I had in the diamond slots 2 of them have been removed. The 1st one is still there, do the leave the other 2 slots as is?

So what likely happened is you got Event Medals from the guild for free — that’s the benefit of working together! :grin:

These would have automatically been added to your slots when you first acquired them.

Every week, the event changes, though. That means the medals do, too, and in the same way they were automatically added to your slots, the “old” medals are automatically removed and turned into something more useful for the future (seasons medals are “useful in all seasons,” get it?)

So whatever you had in the slots last week have probably converted to Medals of Seasons now. You can manually click on your “diamond slots” to equip those bad boys, and they’ll stay there permanently (unless you change them yourself, I should say).

Every week you’ll get more, because your guildmates will earn them for everyone in the World Event. You should attempt to help out by beating as many battles as you can there, but don’r sweat if the content is too difficult at this point — you’ll get to where you can better contribute eventually :slightly_smiling_face:

It was the season medal that was not removed, and I added 2 of the spirit medals. I do know no medals were ever added auto I had to add them myself. They have to be added or you can’t do the event. Also I need a huge pile of souls to upgrade the new troops that I have to add, troops I have not used before. I purchased the armor that gives 100% souls so that should help. Also I purchase the tiers that I can, the ones that cost gems. I guess each event the troops are restricted?

What is the best way to get Sigils when you run out? I thought you got them when you win battles, just do the noral battle?

Every weekly event has different troop restrictions.

There are three ways you get sigils for weekly event:

1. you start every day with 4 free sigils
  2. you get sigils from purchasing tiers in event shop
  3. once every 4 battles on average (meaning - sometimes it might take fewer, sometimes it might take more, but in long run it evens out to once in four battles if you calculate it out) there appears troops called Valravens. If you kill the Valraven AND win the battle, you get 2 extra sigils.
1 Like

Yes. Just do your best — buy tiers if you want, but only after you have bought Dragon Armor, and only if you can actually win the fights.

A better use of your gems is the Daily Dungeon Deal. For 50 gems you can get diamonds and stuff that will help a lot later.

Every day you’ll get a few free sigils, so there will be more battles in the World Event for you to try tomorrow. In the meantime, there are kingdom quests to complete :slightly_smiling_face:

The medals I have in the slots were switched. The season medal was put in the middle. Does that make sense?

It wouldn’t happen without your moving them, as far as I’m aware, but which slot they’re in doesn’t matter as long as they’re equipped.