New Kingdom - Shentang

Penglong is meant to be in chests.

Ok thanks. I though he was the kingdom Epic when you finish quests.

600 Glory Keys and not a single Shentang troop here - neither Diviner nor Penglong nor any of the legendaries… just got the Gold Chest ones. Siiiigh…

Hey Ozball, any confirmation if Diviner is in chests at this time?

That’s… Weird since Shentang has been the background of the GW magic bonus you buy every week but ok…

4 Likes

We’ve checked, and she is in chests.

1 Like

Are you sure? I asked around and nobody seems to have Diviner.

No Diviner here also, 2k glory chests and 150 gem chests… Got the Epic, 5 copies of the other Ultra Rare, and both Rare troops.

Somebody on global says to have her. But one person out of so many? Check if her drop rates arent skewed, ok?

1 Like

If oz says its there, it’s there. Shentang only been up an hour so not many people will have this troop.

1 Like

Its an Ultra-Rare. UR troops aren’t that rare to get typically.

I get one :wink:

4 Likes

Got one as well finally. Good stuff, thanks Ozball

Cool new stuff. I think I’m waiting until it’s event week until I ransack my key hoards though…

3 Likes

I opened 1000 Glory Chests, got the Rares, Ultras and one Penglong. Gonna have to wait for Event Chests I think. But maxing the Common and the Rares is going to be such a pain, I would have waited and done Shentang and Bright Forest next week instead of throwing it all at BF - if I’d realized how close together they were…

4 Likes

On a side note, I like this Penglong fellow. He’s one snarky Dragon.

Edit: typos in the Quest. “An ANCEINT kingdom in the mountains here”
“Observe the SYPTOMS of the problem”

Pandaska Guard (the unreleased troop) in quest lines has an unfinished trait 1 that says [TRAIT_URSKABOND]
[TRAIT_URSKABOND_DESC]

When selecting troops, Kingdom Shentang, Show All, I only see

• Monkey Disciple
  • Penlong
  • Spellblade
  • Zhenniao

Also, NO Shentang Troops in Glory Chests, lots of.

All Shentang troops are in all their respected chests except for Event Chests.

As we increase in troop amounts and decrease in resources given. The ability to get new troops will decrease steadily. It is, what it is.

3 Likes

only 8mil gold. lol

1 Like