New Kingdom - Bright Forest

'Cause you always have 100% control over when the AI procs its 4-match trait, am i right?
Good luck using stun with your spell when the first 3 match the Ai takes results in a 4-match cascade.
But luckily once you get your stun on the target you also have 100% control over how long it stays there.
Phew dodged a bullet there!

Iā€™m picking up your sarcasm.

No, youā€™re right, just complain because the game is too hard for you, maybe if you just want a match three game you can play Candy Crush instead, or do you want all the bells and whistles but you just never want to lose, that would make for an incredibly boring game if you just win all the time.

1 Like

Way to go full Cathy Newman here. Thumbs up!

I agree the devs went with a power level close to what Mab was at first. Glitterclaw in the same sense is a (waaaaaaay) better Borealis thanks to the board modification effect into itā€™s spell as well as Faerie Fire.

Now, even Glacial Peaksā€™s troops are in need of upgrades to become playable.
Iā€™m in a complex place being amused and sad at the same timeā€¦ :frowning_face: :laughing:

This is me when facing Goblins, basically. I donā€™t even mind losing, I just donā€™t like having to wait to play.

I actually agree with this in PVP. In explore, I find it good that things end fast; explore is made for that. But I feel PVP shouldnā€™t be like that and submerge was a good addition to slow things down by preventing AoE to just tear through everything. FF is pretty much the opposite, sadly.

Ha, whatā€™s funny is Iā€™ve been farming traitstones in Merlantis and Glitterclawā€™s my go-to for taking out submerged troops.

1 Like

I just prefer Maugrim Woods to Merlantis instead so that I can continue to use my Sunbird team.:sweat_smile: Fire bird does not like underwater places.:laughing:

Does split damage not target submerged troops?

Nope, as itā€™s AoE. Everything that targets all enemy troops gets dodged, no matter if split damage or a fixed amount.

Iā€™m kind of hitting a brick wall with my support ticket trying to get copies of Fey Cap issued to me to make up for the gold keys I spent before the bug was fixed. Did you have luck? The person I am talking to seems clueless and Iā€™m having to explain things to them like they have never even played GoW.

@Saltypatra any chance you could step in and look at this? My support ticket is #35100

@VegaDark541 Try getting Dane C. You wonā€™t get what you deserve, but they understood the issue. This was after I found the first solution/offer not acceptable by any stretch. They checked with the supervisor to help.

Just assume someone made a mistake entering the troops in the chest table at EVERY SINGLE change over like the old days on console from now on.

It targets them, meaning they will be allocated as much as their total life and armor when the spell started, but they ā€œdodgeā€ this damage.

1 Like

I got Dane C. As well. After explaining far more of the situation than I should have been expected to (has Dane C ever even played Gems of War? It certainly didnā€™t seem like he was very familiar with the game) they offered me a whoppingā€¦5 copies of Fey Cap. This is when I had 20 copies of Summer Knight by the time I discovered that Fey Cap wasnā€™t dropping. Even after explaining this they only gave me 5 as compensation, pretty let down to be honest especially since in the past Iā€™ve had very good experiences with support. This will be the first time I give a negative rating after the follow up email.

1 Like

@VegaDark541

Yeah, in a way its funny I used to be incredibly careful opening any chests on console because resets on console were ALWAYS FĀµĀ© ā‚¬eD ĀµP, easily 2-3 weeks per month there was a problem of some kind. Sometime around year ago they started to be consistent.

Iā€™m hopping this issue might have been a one off problem. Back to anther post I mentioned, they donā€™t have a real test environment.

Caveat Emptor.

1 Like

Having 2 Titaniaā€™s is proving to be really strong, hopefully it should make light work of red and purple days in guild wars :+1:

1 Like

I was up against a team in GW todayā€¦ Double Titania (one of them tanking in front thanks to the event buff, I assume), Ragnagord, Glitterclaw.

I contemplated what to do, switched out Infernus for Voice of Orpheus, went in with Carnex/Ragnagord/Worldbreaker/Voice of Orpheus and won without too many problems (lost Carnex thanks to stupid skulls falling from the sky, but thatā€™s it).

Wait until youā€™ll face her in red and purple days.

I have one, till now nothing life-changing. Hopefully will stay so.
ā€¦what we need in our life is another Mabā€¦

I already have experienced her but I hope 2 will counter her. Fight fire with fire :+1: