New Hero Class: Sentinel

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/new-hero-class-sentinel/

New Hero Class: Sentinel

A new Hero Class has been released, the Sentinel. Complete Baba Yaga's Sentinel Training quest in Urskaya to unlock this Hero Class.

Also to celebrate the release of this new class, we will be running a Hero Class event over the weekend. Particpate in this event to help earn Champion XP for the Sentinel.

4 Likes

Fifth.

Well this one is fairly durable. Holy Armor + Stone talent tree, AKA barriers for days. And while it doesn’t come with 50% mana standard, we do have an Urska troop that can fix that. Possibilities here…

2 Likes

Hey everyone, just letting you know that you may get a Cliffy Error when you buy from the in-game shop. We are pushing a fix for this now, so please sit tight. Thank you for your patience!

Very good. A more useful class than many others.

1 Like

Could you guys maybe put more thought into future classes…this is just a weaker version of titan…like expand more on the talent trees…why do we need 8 classes that all do the same thing

The Mastery bonus is wrong again. It should be +20 Mastery to Green, matching the Green/Brown traitstone. Same thing happened with the previous class at launch. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m curious how a bear hero class that triggers so much bearrier can be named Sentinel.
Is it too late to rename it Bearicade?

@KYLENATOR001 approves of this comment without even reading it yet. :+1:

22 Likes

I got the class to level 24

But it’s not showing up here

1 Like

Parts of the german translation are missing.

Mastery fixed! And very quickly. Thank you.

May be “weaker” but defo more tanky, some love x the “so fun to fight DE and guardian crown” defs :3

I would rather have it be be called barbearian. At least this class meets all the other koalafications of being a great class as it’s got all the bear necessities.

16 Likes

Those puns are grizzly. I think our senses of humour must be polar opposites.

12 Likes

To each, bear own.

4 Likes

Ur skating on thin ice with that one

4 Likes

This class could have a better trait like dealing half skull damage to the troop below the first one instead of 75% chance of doing nothing paired with a chance of trying to barrier a troop that is already barried…

I’m more partial to “The right to bear arms” but it’s hard to convey the sense that any Urska weapon is bear armament.

2 Likes

So to sum up:

The quest text was missing AGAIN
Mastery color was wrong
No description on the weapon
Cliffy errors galore
Class Level not showing in list

Did I miss anything?

2 Likes

In the real world, people that cannot learn from their mistakes get fired.

2 Likes

5 Likes