Nerf Divine Ishbaala

I remember when i started the “is it time for psion nerf?” thread, It was 95% of the defense team and there was no mana shield rework at this time. It was boring as s*** to fight same team over and over. But everyone was saying there was no need for nerf.

So if the real reason about uba nerf request is for diversity, let me ask you what is the difference between the psion and uba meta?

Both team are beatable but one was draining you on every lucky skull drop and the other team is who refill uba first? Imo i prefer the second at least it’s a quick win or lost and the other is very slow win or lost

2 Likes

So your argument is: “I also want a nerf on a troop before. Players here said that it wasn’t need. So now I do the same than them and I am blindly against any nerfs.”?

And I still believe than Psion should drain and not steal mana :stuck_out_tongue: .

No my argument is how this situation is different than the other? And why suddently people change their minds?

But this is quite normal don’t you think? Some people will have more or less tolerance towards some metas, some will defend the new mechanic/troop because they were lucky to get it or simply enjoy the style of gameplay presented while others will find it utterly boring/broken or whatever.

The thing is, people are taking things to a very personnal level lately…

1 Like

Psion as always been anoying, but easily manageable. And he doesn’t win on turn 1.

To me it’s not the meta, the repetition, or the win-loss.
It’s about balance, and right now Ubastet/Ishbalaa makes no sense at all.
If Troll/Kraken deserved a nerf, I think Uba/Ish needs one too.

1 Like

If you look at infernus and uba release thread you will see i was the first to say they were OP and the answer i got was "but he is mythic, mythic need to be strong. It’s a bit contradictory don’t you think?

I agree with this, i was just answering about the repetitive reason to nerf a troop

1 Like

First of the individual powerlevel of Psion is much much smaller than that of Infernus or Ubastet making Psion much less likely to be overpowered than the Divines from an objective point of view. Due to that Psion also didn’t basically eliminate a huge amount of older troops that couldn’t keep up with his powerlevel. This is different to how the current much more objectively powerful Divine troops make many beloved older troops completely obsolete.
But more important i think is that the amount of different options to beat Psion(manadrain teams) specifically is huge.
Divines however massively limit what you can play against them at all. The definitive need for you to either start killing stuff or making your team untouchable by turn two massively limits your options and kills diversity not just in the defense teams we meet but much more so in offense teams we can actively use.

I don’t say he don’t need a nerf, i proposed to change divinity for another race and fixing the 3 kills bug but nerfing more than this will kill him imo. And this thread is talking about isha nerf and Again it’s not the problem we just need more troop with the same ability for different race