Nerf Divine Ishbaala

you don’t see the whole problem in its entirely, it is possible that you and the owners of these myfico and use them and now doesn’t want to lose them as they will not be able to win in pvp

Hopefully if the Devs read this they will ignore it. I like the divines and isbaala, maybe a little too many new ones lately, but nothing worth nerfing. Hopefully they will listen to the majority that isnt complaining, instead of the few that are.

1 Like

whatever you say, I’ll get it removed.

Since you like to post same request everywhere i will just say all you need to do is dream

3 Likes

those few who do not like it are silent because they are afraid of the opinion of the crowd, the crowd that after the Infernus, nothing can not come up with

I love acting

No, the very few that want it nerfed to their level are the ones that complain the loudest

1 Like

it’s not about the level, you do not even know what it is for me, things vary in pvp

nerfing wont help, we keep getting all these nerfs and still get the same complaining about the same things. If anything boost some of the weaker ones

3 Likes

at the moment it’s me, and I’m not leaving until I get some changes that will help to play normally and not be bored to farm, you are a long time in pvp was?

Whether you agree with the post or not.
Whoever edited this title. You don’t have regular status for that purpose. Even more shameful is your grammar when abusing your little power.

9 Likes

мне трудно писать на вашем языке, от сюда и ошибки

There are several races with half-mana-start nowdays but only divines are hated and discussed like this.
The key problem is not on Isbaala but on those powerful troops, infernus and ubastet. Mythic cards of beasts or orcs are not frightening even with half-mana, at least they give us time to prepar.
More and more mythic troops join in divines, though divines are strong enough. Half-mana should be used to strengthen weak races. And, strong power shall be with corresponding price.
For the balance, for the game.

2 Likes

recently, the balance is much shaken in the game

1 Like

It’s always been a very perilous struggle. But it massively worsened in the last few weeks.

I disagree that one meta team must always surface to the top. We had many months this year when the meta, and therefore the range of defences we faced in pvp, was quite varied. Divines, Doomdwarves, Goblins, Dragons, Psion/Famine, etc, all could beat you if you were unlucky or careless, but the mix was, momentarily, good.

Ishbaala/Infernus was in that, and very strong, but not so hard to beat - arguably the strongest team but you could race it down, or loop, or otherwise beat it with strong teams even if the rng was unkind to you.

The reworked DivineProtector weapon was a mistake anyway. Creating 24 gems is way too many for any spell unless it’s a one-cast-only, and way higher costed. Making it work in the strongest team and with a half mana start was just silly. The ludicrous scaling is so obvious that everyone started playing Priest class, even though it’s no use otherwise.

Ubastet, on release, was over-powered as hell anyway. It deals way more damage than any other troop, with favourable targeting and an instant-kill that cannot be blocked. That should cost more mana and likely be a one-cast only - if we cling to any tiny semblance of wanting troops broadly in line with the power of existing ones. Tiny bit stronger, maybe okay - but this much stronger, too much. And again adding it into the strongest team set and getting a half mana start - just silly.

Put these two together into the already-strong combo, and you get a defence which is very likely to beat you if just one thing goes against you - a bad board, or just one sky drop, let alone a cascade, and suddenly you are two troops down. That shouldn’t be happening, or at least no way near as often. Yes it’s beatable, all defences are, and yes a few extra tricks can counter it (Spirit Fox is a little help, but that weapon makes so many gems it may not matter). However this defence is so many thousand miles more effective than anything else you can put out, that it will be the one dominant ubiquitous tedious defence line-up until a justified nerf or three happen. Or something even more stupid gets added to trigger more IAP cash flow.

No thanks to those members who trivialise these debates by assuming it’s because I cannot beat this defence. Of course I can. Most of the time. But I dislike how it makes all except a tiny number of builds unusable, and that it can beat me whatever team I use, on the AI’s first turn, if one rng drop goes awry. I prefer not to lose too often - but my reasons for these calls to adjust balance, as always, are for (1) variety and (2) relativity in balance between troops.

EDIT: to the opening post - something needs to change. I’m not sure that nerfing Ishbaala is the answer - it might be part of it. DivineProtector and Ubastet should be solved first. I’ll also echo @gouki’s suggestion (I think it was him) that certain Mythics get rebadged as Deity or Boss, rather than slapping Divine on them just because they are big, and/or have wings.

9 Likes

Yeah ofc she’ll be fine for those that use an abuse her.

Rofl forum police are you? Even though 2 threads been made which 1 should be enough… but with how it’s all over PvP an with how you have replied i’m assuming you like everyone else is happy with all defends and all YOUR attack teams with jus the same thing repeatedly over an over to all boredom gaining nothing but just dullness again an again it’s absurd. Try variety it livens you up half the time.

Hopefully it can be checked by @Saltypatra or @Ozball and they can have a talk with this person.

1 Like

I have no idea what this means. That aside, you made one topic on this. The Devs saw it. There doesn’t need to be another topic made.

Also Ubastet is the one to nerf, not Ishbaaaaaala.

Nah, I’m not the police of anything. My point, which you so valiantly missed, is that the OP has chosen to whine in the forums instead of doing what he actually can do to help the situation, which is to level his troops and create a team that will beat the current meta. I had problems too when those troops first came out, but I didn’t run crying to the forums screaming that they needed to be nerfed because I couldn’t cope with them. Instead I developed a team that will beat them 90% of the time, and that’s what the OP needs to work on as well. Complaining in the forums doesn’t accomplish much of anything. Playing the game and solving your own problems does.

1 Like