My Goal this Gnome Hunt Weekend: 10,000 Battles!

Bad news, he fell asleep and he don’t think he will reach 10k but working hard for 9k :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smile: lmao

1 Like

Ended slightly over 9k. Post details when I wake up…Wednesday.

Lmao hahaha

Aren’t we Monday :smile:

Stay in explore mode and gnome event won’t end lol

Hmmm is that true? Loll

Or maybe not. Still have beast troop bonus but not seeing many gnomes :frowning:

1 Like

You suck i tried and it didin’t work

1 Like

So in the finish I ended up with 9,062 battles (this includes a few pet rescues and dungeon battles). Next month I’ll hit the elusive 10k!!!

I only had 12 hours sleep and next time I’ll learn from my mistakes and not play while too tired! 4 games per minute is possible but not when extremely tired lol. Barely 2 games per minute. So lesson learnt, better to take a power nap and come back refreshed for most efficient farming. My plan next time is to do maybe 1500 battles then sleep for a few hours.

Slightly troubling though was my VK drop rate. 9k battles with 63 Vk = 1:143 battles. After the first day 3000 battles only 15 keys I almost gave up because it was close to 1: 200 battles which is only half as many keys as average but luckily day 2 and 3 were better. But still the worst gnome event for me so far.

1st event 1:122
2nd event 1:130
3rd event 1:125
4th event 1:143

I only used 27 keys (I still have 200 left :smile:) because I got 5 copies of Cedric and he’s now Mythic and I’m hoping they reduce his super buffed ridiculous drop rate before I use any more.

So over the 3 days I found

63 vault keys
1400+ gems
550+ diamonds
504 arcanes
141 celestials
155 event keys
238 gem keys
These totals would have been more obviously if I had opened the other 36 keys I found this weekend.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

504 arcanes OMFG!!!:open_mouth:
More than 1:20 battle that’s really good.

Actually I thought the unofficial rate was 1:16 on average?

1 Like

I thought it was 1:20, it seems to be the case for me at least

Right. As you pointed out in the other thread:

2 Likes

Congrats Fleg! Thats truly amazing! 200 VKs!!! :laughing::dizzy_face:
And thank for all the stats, very interesting.