Major Treasure Hunt Revamps / Reward Increases Ideas

That was someone else, I was referring to in the case of say a map cap per week. If it was a trade sort of deal to get rid of the maps than of course people would wait, that’s a no brainer.

Though in the case of a trade it’s not like they’d have a choice anyhow.
In the case of a trade, all maps from everyone’s inventory would be removed and everyone would be compensated based on how many were removed.

What I meant was that, a cap would make it so that no one could use that many maps at once ( mitigating the effects of potential over inflation ) and that once late game player’s stock piles begin to dry up, then it could be removed since it would no longer server a purpose.

I agree that that’d be a good idea.
That would give a pretty good incentive for people to actually try to do well in treasure hunts.

I agree, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about people who have resources that are useless to them, but would like to be able to at least do something with them.

At current point of game, anything other than Gems (and maybe gold) from TH is useless to me…
Again, will refer to idea of replacing ONLY Vault rewards to be Shop token, which can be exchanged for whatever resources that are present in the Shop this week. Such shop should have 2 types of offers:

1. weekly changing and limited to number of copies, one player can get in 1 week → this type of offers could be used to include some rare currencies that players have limited access (deeds, writs, forge scrolls, war coins?, pets/cosmetic pets?, vault keys/epic vault keys maybe?, chaos orbs ?, nysha/anu tokens?)
  2. standard offers with unlimited number of copier, one player can get in 1 week → this type of offers would be avaible all the time (Gold packs ,Souls packs, traitstones packs, gem packs, different keys packs etc.)

That way, early/mid-game players would be able to exchange those for whatever they currently need most, and for endgamers → it would give them more ways of collecting limited resources. Ofc, assuming they would burn their maps and collect Vault tokens.