Lost 3,800+ souls after a battle

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I won a PVP battle, with the Sacrificial Priest on my team. I was expecting to earn 160 souls, or 80 if (as it turned out) I missed the end of the event.

I was awarded NO souls in the post match debrief. When I went to check my collection, I had gone from north of 3700 souls to zero.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Haven’t the foggiest. I am guessing it has something to do with starting/finishing a match across the end of the previous bonus-souls event, but that isn’t exactly repeatable at this point.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I have nothing that would help.

This seems to be affecting a lot of people at the moment.

Screenshot of only 20 souls that I just got from a tribute reward:

@Sirrian Grundulum beat me to it, but this is the issue I mention in the other thread.

@Sirrian yep same here. Saved up 28k souls. I did level Marilith up but then all remaining 24k souls are now gone.

same here, almost 11k of souls dissapeared

Not sure if this is the same issue, but I just lost all my souls with the update, without even doing any battles.

I have the Same problem, i have lost more than 7000 souls.
I have started the battle, 2 minute before the new event begins and i have ended the fight 3 minute after the event start.

me too, just lost 220k souls :frowning:

Now that I think about it, I did do some challenges, but I don’t think I did a pvp, so I may have lost my souls during the challenges, not sure.

Someone else in my guild lost all their souls too.

Oh, I just changed my mind forgot. I also lost 220k souls!

1 Like

I lost about 100k souls,please help me!
Invite code LESSON_1

I lost about 1.5k, I think. Maybe 2,000. Has there been an official statement yet?

I believe @Nimhain is working on it. Send a request to support if you haven’t already.

@Sidebernie - I’ve just fixed yours - they’ll be there when you log back in

@Nimhain thanks, you all work fast. Loving these additions to the Mist family too. Nice job!

Fantastic! Thanks so much! Please ignore the support request I sent while you were doing do. :slight_smile:

I just lost 105-110k souls…

Okay - I believe I’ve gotten through all of the cases I could find in the database.
Most people’s Souls should be there when they log back in

HOWEVER, I’m fairly certain that I didn’t get EVERYBODY, because some people kept playing after the incident, and that has made it a little difficult to catch (not your fault! you couldn’t have known about it). If that sounds like you, and you’re missing your Souls, write to support at https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new… make sure to let them know your INVITE CODE and how many souls you think you’ve lost… they’ll make sure you’re looked after.

NOW… Because I just had to repair over 500 accounts, it’s also entirely possible that I fixed a few and got it wrong! So if you got SOME souls back but not ALL of them, same as above… drop us a support request, and we’ll fix it

@Namour - I’ve definitely fixed yours! They’ll be there when you log in

1 Like

Thanks @Sirrian I sent the report and got the souls back VERY quickly. Superb response. Now a happy carnivore again. Nom Nom

Thank you kind sir. My souls have truly been restored. :wave: