The Soul Stealing Fairy Claims Another

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Expecting to be able to use all my souls. I leveled up a troop and 2,000 souls disappeared.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Well I haven’t tried, but I’m assuming if I repeat it’ll happen again. :smile:

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
No I do not. This is a very accurate guess though because I checked my souls earlier then logged out. This happened when I logged back in to level up some troops.

Edit: You can delete this post. I thought about it and since I can’t prove that they went missing it wouldn’t be right to ask for them to be replaced. I mean 2,000 is not much at all to worry about.

HK, whenever you lose in-game resources it’s always worth submitting a support request ticket. You never know what else could have gone wrong wherein the only obvious indication was that something “went missing”.

You can be sure that even without screenshot proofs, Sirrian pointed out here that they will check your claim against a backup of the the database taken from before the reported incident. So, no need to fear that your claim is unsubstantiated, especially when many others have been having the same problem.

2 Likes

agree and it helps dev. fix problems. if you do not report next time could be 10k souls and problem persist

1 Like

Well the problem now is the more time that occurs between when it happened and didn’t, I’m now like did I see my soul count correctly? So it would be nice to know.