Lost 3,800+ souls after a battle

The devs are working furiously into the night. I can confirm that I got all of my missing souls back after I sent in a support request.

Well, almost all. I’m still “missing” those 218,000 souls I mentioned above…

I have lost alot of souls aswell. Problem is, i don’t know how much exactly…

Do you know roughly how many you had?

What is your latest backup?

I am way late to this party. I was grinding to rank 1 with the new event. Just went to lvl a troop and noticed that I am missing souls. I had around 7900 last night. And just checked now and have only 2400. I wish I exact numbers for you.

That 2400 is after a day of grinding with a Valk team too so… :frowning:

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Edit: I just saw the above link. Ticket submitted. Thanks!

Thank you for your help. I just realized I lost around 33,000 souls. I made a post, before I saw that others are having issues as well. I will contact support. Thanks for staying on top of it.

Hey, folks!

We had to wait for our tech lead to get into the office this morning to help recover our backup from a few hours before the incident. That’s now in progress, so we’ll be getting around to fixing all of the remaining cases of this shortly.

4 Likes

Already received my lost souls. You guys are an amazing dev team! Thanks so much.

1 Like

so no need to open new tickets anymore?

every case will be fixed automatically?

Still good idea to contact support if you have lost souls.

@Nimhain i still havnt gotten mine back yet,i wrote support when it happened yesterday :cry:
edit : you replied to my ticket asking how many i was missing but it clearly stated the amount in my message so…idk

Sorry, I’ve been dealing with several players who lost their souls.

Thank you! i’ve got them all back :love_letter:

@Sirrian Thank you for keeping an eye on things. I don’t think I lost any souls yesterday (I very much doubt that I did) but it did occur to me that I don’t always know how many I actually DO have.

Is there room on the Troops menu screen to insert a Soul tally box?

After doing 20 matches of PvP on hard difficulty using Valk, I likewise wasn’t aware that my soul count had increased by 2000. So the 2300 souls which I thought I had were in fact 5300 by that point. So having a Soul counter easily visible without having to enter the Crafting submenu would be wonderful.

1 Like

Same here. Lost about 2k souls.
Not very much related to others but lot for a newbie like me