Lol at 10 event chest opening fixed sorry took me awhile :D

I only need Behemoth and Bone Dragon to complete my set of cards.

475 Gems spent for 10 VIP Chests offering Behemoth and Shadow Hunter. I got 5 Arcanes and 5 Shadow Hunter.

Then spent 30 more Gems for 2 Event Chests and got 2 RakRibs.

I am now resigned to the fact that I will have to wait until I reach level 1000 and get them given to me. Presumably they will be nerfed to death by then anyway :frowning:

Given to you at level 1000? Not sure if being serious or sarcastic… and no snark here, just hadn’t heard that before.

I did read somewhere that this was done in the past. I could be wrong and just dreamed it! Sometimes it’s difficult to know what is real or not. I guess I play too much - when the servers are working - Heh Heh

Hopefully, one or two level 1000 players can confirm this :slight_smile:

felt same way before. am at 620’s and just got behemoth got bone dragon real early maybe lvl 100.
but missing stuff like Goblin King and was missing Gloomy till cpl levels ago.

some troops seem to avoid certain players and other half of players get tons of them, but missing ones you got

Players and platforms. On console I’m missing Abhorath and Keeper of Souls. On PC the only legendary I’ve pulled (twice even) is Abhorath.

Im not sure if you are in a top guild, probably you are. In some guilds they have 100s of gems and 100s of glory keys every week due tons of guild tasks done, then the chances to collect all the cards increases.

You play too much. @MrSammy can probable confirm that no troops are given out for being level 1000.

It’s probably this that put the thought into my mind.

Mentions a weapon not troops. Looks like I play too much GoW! :grinning:

But not even an ultra-rare? To me it was… unthinkable…
Well, i guess sometimes we are lucky and sometimes we just aren’t.

2nd your 2nd sentence. :slight_smile:

The weapons makes sense because they unlock with level up so level 1000 have to be given new weapons upon request as long as the weapon can be unlocked by level up.

1 Like

I did consider joining a higher Guild a few times but decided to stay in Darkfall at position #25. I am level 612 (VIP 5). I didn’t want to burn myself out chasing two cards that I may not use and I am happy where I am. Had Guild-Master responsibiliies thrust in my lap yesterday! Thanks Malkav, Long may you live and prosper. :slight_smile:

Heyyyy I just joined darkfall thx for the invite

1 Like

There is nothing at level 1000, except the achievement itself and dôme congratulations . No weapon, no troops. You get an extra point of attack.

1 Like

What about the 40 mana combo weapons that come out after you reach level 1000.

and the global + 10 attack /10defense boost to all troops :slight_smile:
wishful thinkin

If you’re at or past the reqs you get them as soon as they’re available.

just don’t do what i did and make one of your mana colors say 30 ahead of all your other colors, lol. If your looking to get weapons. I was or I think i was blind in thinking that i would be better off doing that at the start, lol i figured i was wrong bout the time i had red to 50 and the rest 24 and under and i wasn’t getting weapons. I think i discovered the forums around that time and thankfully have red tamed down and the rest at nearly 50 themselves

2 Likes

@Eika Oh dear. Looks like no one, as yet, has anything to report on how hard it is to get Legendaries (new or otherwise) from an Event Chest.

This week’s event kingdom is Sword’s Edge. Supposed to contain Knight Coronet, Valor, Tau, and Shadow Dragon, right? Well after opening 26 chests I am getting HUGE numbers of the blue ultra rare (Coronet), plus three Valors, and 25% is Other Kingdom.

I have yet to see a single “XXxxXX has found a Legendary Troop: Shadow Dragon” this week in chat, which may suggest that Legendary SD isn’t actually in the Chest, at all.

Anyone else having this degree of horrible luck with Chests? Wonder if all the server errors this week took a giant bludgeon to the RNG.

1 Like

Shadow Dragon must be in the event chest, Theicia. Is just that most probably have him beforehand and rather not open those event chest, thats why you doesnt see any in the chat. I had the same feeling about Behemuth last week, but got him with my last try. However I think 26 gem or event keys is a bit too low to make sure to secure a Legendary, one can be lucky sure, but sometimes not even 100 gem/event keys is enough to secure one. Correct me if I am wrong.