Legendary Task Rewards

Yeah the argument that we’re (on average) spending just 33k per LT is very poor logic, imo. If you look at the bigger picture, someone like me spends about 1 million gold on tasks every week. That’s actually a lot of Gems playing and time spent earning gold and giving it all to the guild. Now take how many resources we are losing because of the update, it doesn’t balance out anymore. You’re simply factoring in the gold cost, without regarding overall time spent and the fact that churning out all these LTs means making the game more of a priority in your life. So you can see how people would be upset when they spend so much time (and in some cases money) on the game and then their rewards get nerfed.

2 Likes

Losing Gems and adding Gem keys is not cool for two reasons:

1. I use Gems to open VIP chests.

2. I can choose to use some gems to open Event chests if i want to.

Gem keys are… Gem keys, they only open Gem chests. So as above as a paying customer i have been GIMPED!!!

As a paying customer, i have the right to complain and also complain to Microsoft, and if this new gimped Gems task rewards has been included in the Xbox update, i will continue to complain until these greedy devs listen.

5 Likes

Garbage rewards! It’s not my fault people play with 4x option. I don’t and got hosed regardless. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

I agree 100% with mister orange. As a paying customer I’m now not getting what I was paying for.

2 Likes

So far, NO ONE has posted confirming they’ve received raw gems from a LT…which means raw gem income has potentially been nerfed 100% if we count the conversion of “some” gems to gem keys.

I wonder what our rewards from the blue guardian are going to look like next Monday if LTs look like this. Previously, we received 590 gems per week from it.

2 Likes

Uhh… what?

Those look like old drop rates, but I could be wrong - @Taisiakat did you get those 5 tasks after the patch?

Id trade every one of my treasure maps for an equal amount of gems. Probably even 2 maps per gem.

1 Like

Earlier today Match Masters got ONE gem key.
LT properly broken imo.
My guildies are decidedly unimpressed :frowning:

3 Likes

I was able to treasure map for an hour and got 24 gems !!! Until they take those away too

That and tribute still gets gems. Probably change it to more gold keys

1 Like

Honestly… The way this is going for me, less rewards = less fun, new crappy ai = less fun, all the errors = less fun

Almost feel like I’ve wasted my money at this point to what this game is turning to, sad to say…

3 Likes

Yea, I’m afraid to do pvp anymore now. IVe been burning through treasure maps

I’ve been facing the worst that console has to offer for months now, so I get what you’re saying, but don’t be afraid. You’ll get used to the new AI, but be prepared for a lower win percentage.

3 Likes

Yea, it’s been more relaxing doing treasure runs lol. I get gems there since gold is fairly worthless now lol

1 Like

@Ninertwo On console if the PvP opponent is using Justice League to take advantage of the excessive Gems spawning algorithm. I take Justice 2x. :wink:.

Valkyrie
Justice
Justice
Queen Mab

As @Stan you’ll get it down after a bit.

There are days when I can’t take PVP either, so I get it. Yesterday, I went 5-0 in GW and went straight to explore. I wasn’t about to ruin that feeling.

1 Like

That was pre update.

We’re dropping our requirements to 550k and gw only for the time being, give people a rest til this shitstorm blows away.

4 Likes

You don’t want to cash in for one last week before the update hits?