Legendary task rewards are poor and not worth it. Discuss

I agree with this statement. While 1M gold is a lot on the whole compared to the rewards, on an individual basis, 33.3k gold is not a lot of gold to be sacrificing for a chance at something useful. But I do agree 2 gem keys as one of the 3 drops is ridiculously low - should be bumped. And personally I do need minors overall since I have spent almost no gold on gold chests, but at the same time I have 500+ minors in every category stored up because I’m really just being held back in traiting from runics/arcanes, so I would agree with changing minors to 5 runics or something.

4 Likes

That was last Sunday. (quimby, ps4)

1 Like

It’s a lot of gold between say 8-12 folks if the others haven’t got any or aren’t playing til the next week!

3 Likes

I agree. It might be a vast minority of guilds that complete legendary tasks but it’s a growing one. Our guild used to have to save up gold to buy a couple of legendary tasks once a month, and now we start completing them on the Tuesday of each week.

The rewards could really do with a boost and removing minors from the pool would be a great start

3 Likes

Hehe, I was actually joking

1 Like

Totally agree. If it was a case where the million was divided evenly amongst all members, the rewards would still be subpar but at least acceptable. The reality is that many (most?) people will do closer to the guild minimum, leaving the legendary tasks to the guild “whales”. If you already have the gold and are looking for something to spend it on, then legendary tasks make sense. But working harder to get the extra gold to put into those tasks, then getting those rewards is not worth it, IMO. My experience is that you’re far better off just doing treasure hunt after you’ve completed all the regular tasks.

2 Likes

Oh well, we once again got Summer Arcanes… it’s by far the Arcane we got the most from legendary tasks… it almost seems rigged against us =p

1 Like

Im voting for removing minor traitstones. Every time i see them i do a face palm.

2 Likes

We have gotten 4 mythics, Famine, Death (twice) and Aby, in addition to out of season Autumnal and Spring Imps. Thats not even counting all the other (30+) legendaries we have gotten .

I personally think they are worth it.

3 Likes

Well fuk us then. We havent got any mythic in 100+ legendary tasks. .

3 Likes

Yeah overall they definitely can be worth it. Especially if you’re completing a lot every week. I’ve been in 2 different guilds that were the exact opposite on the “luck” scale. lol

1 Like

I think that is because your guild completes far more tasks than any other guilds.

Dang Saluki. Hats off to you! Even the Path to Glory gave me a crap load of useless traitstones. I mean if it was supposed to be 40 stones I’d get 40 majors. Only.

I was all for pushing for legendary tasks until I saw the ‘rewards’. Save for mythics imagine what a million would get you in gold keys. Or even 300k.

The last task for a statue costs a lot less but gives more. If I had a tremendous stockpile of I could have a different mindset. But it’s just seems too low to try and crack a whip over. I’d rather enjoy the game not drive my guild for a couple of diamonds and minor traitstones.

Also, I was in global one night (a while ago) to see Nim say that they were not going to be making any more changes to the tasks, so minors and no seals are here to stay.

And while I agree that minors are kind of underwhelming, after seeing how many I still need from Lyya’s ‘My Collection’ I cant really say that getting another resource that I do need a lot of is a bad thing.

1 Like

Honestly, if Nim decides to lock up on a decision just for pride and for the bragging rights of “having it their way”, shame on them. If many people join and request a change with reasonable arguments and they ignore it, then they can wait for me to put more money in their game – they’d better sit down, too, the wait would be too long. I imagine this was a while ago, but I honestly think it should be revisited.

Also, I really can’t imagine how you guys have gold for so many tasks, but you (all of you) still need lots of minors. I can’t believe minors are someone’s bottleneck traitstones in this game, seriously (except maybe for red hehehe)

2 Likes

I agree most of time they suck but we been lucky lately we got autumnal imp and 2-3x 30 minor red wich is what everyone want

The 2 event and 2 gem keys gets old real quick though.
Lol, I need red minor ricky

3 Likes

Just pick what you need bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL top guilds WHINGING after stealing best players from every other guild after burning players out. What do the elite do for the community? please discuss something worthwhile here apart from your whinging. The developers have given you an extra for nothing because no-one else gets it. its like billionaires seeking tax breaks for new yachts - it is truly deluded but its good you have all identified yourselves whilst sharing your greediness. Whats really needed is a lock on elite guild recruitment. one per every 2 months should do it. The top ten should not be allowed to bring in more than one new player every 2 months, and on top of that top ten players should have all their mana boost reduced. That would ensure guild changing and stop the top 300 players sucking up all the game pvp resources whilst giving back nothing to the others players who generate the money for you whingers to moan about not getting enough for your millions - hilarious donut jobs.

1 Like

This is not true the level +1000 need to work harder to stay in the top ten since they getting less point for a 3 trophies win

4 Likes