Legendary task rewards are poor and not worth it. Discuss

Yeah they are pretty bad. Nuff Said

1 Like

It’s solely for you to dump excess gold collected throughout your pvp runs and trophy hunting.

1 Like

The devs set these numbers on purpose. It’s not going to change any time soon.

Yeah they’re pretty much useless. Absolute waste of gold, but I could care less.

2 Likes

Its just an option for guilds with so much gold and nothing to spend on. Best thing is trading. There will always be a surplus and a deficit with any particular resource. What if guild members could trade one resource/ item for another resource/ item?

We are #32 PC/mobile and completing 2-3 a week. Our rewards so far are garbage honestly.

2 Likes

I have an idea! If you want to be funny, then don’t repeat what was already said above! Or save our time and just don’t type anything!

My guild cannot complete legendary tasks and I have always wondered what “legendary rewards” MUST be in a “legendary task.” If what you posted really truly are the rewards… I don’t give 2 stinks about completing one. That’s a joke.

1 Like

Bear in mind that those rewards go to every person in your guild. So for 1M Gold you’re actually getting 30x Legendaries + 60x Gem Keys + 450 Glory Keys. Put differently, you paid 33k Gold for a Legendary, 2 Gem Keys, and 15 Glory Keys. That’s a pretty good deal actually. It’s just (a) not as good of a deal as the old Task System that was stupid broken and (b) feels really bad if a single person contributes the full 1M in one go.

4 Likes

I agree that the ROI on most of them aren’t worth it. But sometimes, you’ll get good ones.

Some examples of better ones that my guild has had:

60 gems, 100 glory, 4 gem keys
15 glory keys, 1 Death mythic troop, 2 gem keys
6 arcane dark traitstones, 4 gem keys, 2 event keys

3 Likes

As someone else said, don’t look at it as 1m gold for the individual reward; everyone in the guild gets it.

Edit: it was Studs, good post.

For example, in a task today we got 2 gem keys, 15 glory keys, and 25 gems. I’d pay 33k for that all day. I’d also happily pay 1m for 60 gem keys, 750 gems, and 450 glory keys.

As has also been said…it’s not like there’s anything to do with the excess gold, anyways. But my opinion is that the tasks have pretty decent rewards.

2 Likes

If there were an option to buy that legendary reward package just for myself I would easily be willing to pay 100k for it. 1 million gold split among 30 guild members is just 33k, so I consider that a very good deal, even when not all guild members are contributing. The only thing I’d like to see changed is the minor trait stones, feels like finding a lump of coal in your Christmas stockings. I’d rather have a chance at a celestial trait stone instead, those seem to be missing in the reward pool.

2 Likes

Yes absolutely, the first reward was far better than the other two!

I still think the task rewards are on the poor side, over all…

But absent any improvement, they really need to exclude Minor Traitstones!

@sirrian @Nimhain any chance of that tweak?

(slightly necro-ing this thread, but we’ve had a rash of minor legendary rewards just this week)

5 Likes

No!!!

30 minor reds is my favorite legendary reward.

2 Likes

I agree with this.

People act as if its meant as a legit task… its meant for big guilds that have almost inifinite spare gold to sink their gold into instead of sit on billions forever. Normal guilds will never even get to unlock legendary tasks in the first place lol… my guild has never gotten past the 200k tasks to begin with.

We complete ours every week but always umm and ahh about doing it or saving. We don’t have any spare gold as we grind it to complete it.

1 Like

I know this has been requested over and over again, but they really need to get rid of the Minor Traitstones.

I mean, what are the guilds completing Legendary Tasks? How many of their members need Minors (especially since most of the time it’s blue, brown, or yellow)?

Really, getting minors is a slap in the face. “Haha, you guys spent money for nothing, but you can’t even complain that you got nothing because you got something, we don’t care if it’s useless! :smirk:

4 Likes

Minors def need to be removed, its ridiculous.
It feel like im paying $5 for a .25 cent lollipop lol
I feel as if im robbed everytime it shows up

4 Likes

We got 4 arcane shield and 500 glory and then the second one we got 30 glory keys, 3 gem, 2 event. Which was shit.

Wait, are you from my guild? We just got 4 Shield, as well.