Last Week PVP Rankings Victory for SilentStrike

Yeah I’m trying but unfortunately I’m very busy this week. I’ll do what I can do though. Might only manage 1 million gold donation and 500-700 trophies this week

That’s doing a great deal. :smile_cat:

I try I can’t expect my guys to go over the min. If I don’t myself so I try to lead by example.

1 Like

The only reason any of you are in the top tier is dhjl took the week off. He has numbers like that midweek.

1 Like

Dhji is that even a real person? Rumor has it that’s a bot

Definitely a real person, definitely not a bot. Only the jealous think so.

1 Like

Prove it! I looked him up here and can’t find him. I never seen him/her in game chat. What type of name is Dhji?

@dhjl has an account here. He’s not a frequent poster, but he does post.

Who’s to say you’re not a bot? Who’s to say I’m not? O.o

Lyya if we are bots, we are the coolest bots on the planet. All I’m saying is Dhji numbers are jaw dropping. I personally never seen a word typed by him or her. These are facts

Well…every post typed is one less game played! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s very simple actually. He’s on top of the leaderboards every week, naturally he draws attention as many suspect him for cheating/botting/whatever. He’s been accused and reported multiple times, so you can be sure the devs checked in every possible way that he does not show any sign of botting or cheating, or he would have been banned long ago.

Well, I have, multiple times. Here in the forum, in guild chat, in the guild’s facebook group page, even on steam chat.

The fact that you’ve never seen it proves nothing, after all you’ve probably never seen your own brain either. You can either accept that things can exist even if you didn’t see them, or… not.

6 Likes

There you go :slight_smile:

Read it for yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LMFAO! Don’t be so sensitive Yon

Well there u have it guys Dhji is real!

LMFAO! NOT! I won’t believe it but that’s just my opinion folks. My opinion is mine alone and I will stick by it until proven wrong. To play that much means you don’t eat, sleep, work or shower lol. You don’t take a phone call or nothing!

No he’s a bot . He needs to prove that he isn’t .No human can posts numbers like that .My father is a mathematical genius i would put him up there with Einstein.He use to be a mathematical professor at Yale.Until this bot can prove he is human i say ban him.This will give the human players a chance to get up in the top 3

The call outs are against the rules. The only banning is this topic. I suggest we chat about something else.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re serious or not anymore.

Anyway, Tacet got to 3rd place last week, and streamed all of his play time (so he can’t be accused of being a bot). He was also slowed down significantly by the fact he was explaining and showing things, reading and replying to the stream’s chat etc. yet his numbers were quite impressive. I’ve watched some of his stream, and to me it looked like he could have gone much much faster if he did not focus on the stream and was optimizing for speed instead, in which case he could possibly go way beyond dhjl’s usual numbers.

tl;dr - I believe Tacet’s stream is plenty a proof that the top players’ numbers (including dhjl) are very much possible.

5 Likes

@Ice_Dragon u are my Fing boy, I want to hang out with you at the club. I’m glad we all are not fools. Thanks man