Tribute to @dhjl

Small tribute to @dhjl, he deserves.
Since the beginning of this new PVP ranking, it also shows us his passion for the game.
Bravo @dhjl
small image for fun :wink:

10 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Awesome job!

That’s our fearless leader!

1 Like

Grats to @dhjl

Though still only in second place just now… Alex is top…

Congrats. And for guild for taking the 1st place :slight_smile:

1 Like

congrats @dhjl and anonymous. Dude if you have been neglecting yourself and look like Christian Bale did in the machinist, let yourself recuperate for a bit, im sure the rest of the guild can keep the no.1 position for now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

‘The Mechanist’ was a great movie. :relieved:

This dhjl is insane, well done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What the… A skeleton? Wouldn’t this be more accurate? :stuck_out_tongue:

Only kidding dihuj… dehij… How do you pronounce it anyway? :thinking:

1 Like

Did anyone click on the picture and then try to hit the big blue X instead of the actual one to the right of it?..

1 Like

@dhjl
Take a break bro n clean the desktop.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s amazing how many pvp points the top players get. I’ve finished every week but the first in the top 100 (usually somewhere around 50 or so), so I’m no slouch. But the top players must be spending an insane amount of time playing. I feel I play too much, and I’m no where near close to being as high as those guys. Congrats to @dhjl and the anonymous team for taking the top spot. That is one dedicated guild, for sure.

lol@ teh piss bottles.

2 Likes

I probably would have done that if I was trying to close the image through the X thingy. Thankfully I’m well informed enough to know that clicking anywhere outside the image will close it just the same, so there’s no need to hunt for X buttons in the first place.

wow, the fact that this keyboard is completely submerged in ash is unreal… if i get dust on my keyboard i freak the %$#@ out!

3 Likes

I think it is trying to emphasize that it is a gaming keyboard. Notice how clean the mouse and the ASDF side of keypad is? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m more curious on what those bottles in the back are.
Are those liquids what I think they are… :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Bottles? Bahhhhhh
What the hecks dripping down the walls?
Anyways gettin off topic. Lol
Congrats @dhjl and Anonymous :wink:
Now you just have to keep on top :stuck_out_tongue:
Wu@Haaaaaaaaa

1 Like

I will add my congratulations and salutations to the other voices in this thread; although, I got started with an early tribute to dhjl back when I was quixotically attempting to overtake him.